Windows 10: BSOD crash help request

Discus and support BSOD crash help request in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, can anyone assist me in figuring out the fix for some blue screen of death crashes that occur while playing total war: war hammer 2 and arma 3.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaseyMcDonald, Nov 26, 2020.

1. BSOD crash help request

Hello, can anyone assist me in figuring out the fix for some blue screen of death crashes that occur while playing total war: war hammer 2 and arma 3. Its random, I can play for hours or just minutes before it crashes.
    I've followed the easy solutions, reinstalling the programs, excluding in my AV Bitdefender, manually updating my GPU and audio drivers. I've downloaded all optional updates.
    I couldn't get my BIOS to update but the description doesn't make it sound like it would fix the issue.
    I did see that the arma crash usually blames BeDaisy.sys which is BattlEye, so I completely deleted those files and reinstalled manually. It didn't help.

I've posted the minidump at

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zG260iM4hSZG4NhZzx1r10ZuBqcBFnDf/view?usp=sharing

my system info is at

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qJ_zdHjVU8ACzEjh8unOPQX6suiUXm0K/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

:)

CaseyMcDonald, Nov 26, 2020

2. BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

Steps 13-17 = Went into bios and reverted to default settings, no overclock now

Step 18 = Created a backup usb

Step 19 = Created new restore point, Reset bios to default settings

Step 20 =

BSOD crash help request [​IMG]

Step 21 = Uninstalled Avast

Step 22 = Uninstalled Malwarebytes

Step 23 = Windows Defender is ON

Step 24 =
    HD Tune Pro
    Drive C:

Drive G:

Step 25 =
    Seatools

That's all I've done so far. Will continue overnight.

AlexHamilton, Nov 26, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Jessicaeh Win User

BSOD crash help request

BSOD Troubleshooting Help Request

My computer has been crashing for a while now; it seems to be independent of what I am doing on my system. I have tried many things already and browsed through this forum but to no avail.

Here are the errors I have been seeing with the BSOD:

• Critical Process Died
    • Unexpected Store Exeption
    My system:

• Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140
    • Windows 10 Home
    • Version 10.0.14393
    • x64
    When my problems began and what I have done so far:

• I started seeing the BSOD after I installed a program (specifically a Tex Editor, though I forget which one now). Obviously I thought the two were related and so I uninstalled the program. This however didn't change anything; I still kept seeing the BSOD.
    • Virus scan was run and no issues found.
    • Ensured my drivers were up-to-date.
    • I had some HD problems start a few weeks after the inital BSOD problems started; I got the error "No bootable device found" upon start-up. See below for details. I ran the tests chkdsk and sfc to make sure everything was fine there. Again, no issues found
      from either test.
    • MemTest was ran to ensure my memory was fine. Again, no issues found.
    • Formatted and re-installed windows. The crashes still continued.
    • Researched some more and discovered my BIOS version, A05, had some errors associated with it and so upgraded to A09. The crashes still continued.
    As per the post "BSOD Finding and Fixing Them" I started having DMP files created after each crash;

the most recent file can be found here
    . I am not sure however if what I did was correct. Once I unchecked "Automatically restart" my computer would just sit with the BSOD until I did a hard restart.

This BSOD was preceded by an Orange SOD, which I had never seen or heard of. A little research told me it could be related to my GPU and so I checked my driver. It was out of date. That was the only change I made to my system prior to this BSOD.

About my HD issue:

• When I would turn my computer on I would infrequently get the error "No bootable device found". I would enter into diagnostics and perform all of the tests. No surprise the HD was not found and obviously not tested. Once the tests were complete I would
      restart and without fail my HD would be recognized and business was as usual.
    • This is however no longer an issue. I'm not sure what I did to resolve this unfortunately. I went to the Dell website and used their troubleshooting software and performed various stress tests on my system. In addition to the chkdsk and sfc tests I mentioned
      above, that's the only additional thing I did.
    • If it's necessary to know my HD is a Liteon LJH-128V2G-11 M.2 2260 128GB.

If any more information is required please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Jessica

Jessicaeh, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

BSOD crash help request

1. BSOD crash help request - Similar Threads - BSOD crash help

2. BSOD Help Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help Request: I have received several BSODs since I built my system. I'm sure there must be some conflict somewhere causing the issue, sometimes my system just dies out of nowere as well. Screens go black, ASUS Qcode goes to "00" and nothing works to restart it except unplugging it and...
  3. BSOD Help Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help Request: I have received several BSODs since I built my system. I'm sure there must be some conflict somewhere causing the issue, sometimes my system just dies out of nowere as well. Screens go black, ASUS Qcode goes to "00" and nothing works to restart it except unplugging it and...
  4. BSOD Help Request

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD help request!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help request!: Hello,I am getting BSOD fairly regularly. I would say once a day at least. It tends to be when I'm gaming but sometimes happens when the computer is just sitting idle. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffff8201843a63e8,...
  6. BSOD help request!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD help request!: Hello,I am getting BSOD fairly regularly. I would say once a day at least. It tends to be when I'm gaming but sometimes happens when the computer is just sitting idle. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffff8201843a63e8,...
  7. BSOD help request!

8. Help requested. Computer crashing while playing game. BSOD

Help requested. Computer crashing while playing game. BSOD: Recently, past week or two I have been occasionally getting a BSOD while playing CSGO. One time only CSGO crashed, and maybe about 6 or 7 times my whole computer has crashed. I believe it may be hardware but not 100%. I unplugged all cables/devices inside my computer...
  9. BSOD diagnostic help requested

BSOD diagnostic help requested: Here is this link for my two files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At5-MYB0VK--gfd1eXKkvibxoyuQcg?e=aCXnPb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-diagnostic-help-requested/bdbf8240-cd96-4b56-b949-32fd147cc76a
  10. BSOD Help request.

BSOD Help request.: I've attached the file via the grabber. Thanks for any help/information.