Windows 10: BSOD Crash Looking for Cause

Discus and support BSOD Crash Looking for Cause in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP OMEN 15-dc0085nr seems to the blue screen under heavy load, the computer is used for CAD, coding, and web browsing for school. It doesn't happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by funderburgh22, Nov 11, 2020.

1. BSOD Crash Looking for Cause

My HP OMEN 15-dc0085nr seems to the blue screen under heavy load, the computer is used for CAD, coding, and web browsing for school. It doesn't happen but once or so a month, but it is annoying and I am nervous it will happen during an exam. I can attach the DMP files for the last 3 times it did this cannot find where to attach the files?. I am thinking about upgrading to either 16 or 32gb of ram hoping that may solve the problem?

Thanks!

:)

funderburgh22, Nov 11, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. bassmasta Win User
    causes for bsod

a friend of mine is getting bsod's everytime she uses her computer. it is usually at boot, but sometimes at the desktop, but the computer shows the bsod then goes back to normal and runs fine. I was wondering what exactly would cause a blue screen that would not crash the computer.

bassmasta, Nov 11, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

BSOD Crash Looking for Cause

GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

W1zzard, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Crash Looking for Cause

1. BSOD Crash Looking for Cause - Similar Threads - BSOD Crash Looking

2. Multiple BSOD and crashes after a system upgrade. Looking for a cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD and crashes after a system upgrade. Looking for a cause: Hello, I recently updated my computer, new MoBo, Graphics card, memory, the works new specs at bottom - both CPU and MoBo are 2nd hand. Only the Case and Hard drives are the same although I did add an additional M.2 drive. After the upgrade my Windows 10 computer has been...
  3. Multiple BSOD and crashes after a system upgrade. Looking for a cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD and crashes after a system upgrade. Looking for a cause: Hello, I recently updated my computer, new MoBo, Graphics card, memory, the works new specs at bottom - both CPU and MoBo are 2nd hand. Only the Case and Hard drives are the same although I did add an additional M.2 drive. After the upgrade my Windows 10 computer has been...
  4. Multiple BSOD and crashes after a system upgrade. Looking for a cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows BSOD Looking for cause.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD Looking for cause.: Hello,I have had this computer crashes pretty fast in quick succession. It is a brand new laptop so looking for help to determine the cause of the crash. Here is the bug check event in Event Viewer below along with the dump file share....
  6. Windows BSOD Looking for cause.

Windows BSOD Looking for cause.: Hello,I have had this computer crashes pretty fast in quick succession. It is a brand new laptop so looking for help to determine the cause of the crash. Here is the bug check event in Event Viewer below along with the dump file share....
  7. ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes and BSOD

ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes and BSOD: Over the past week I have been trying to fix my problem with BSOD.I ran a MemTest which gave a pass and tried to look through WinDbg which said it was a memory issue.Send back the memory I ordered and got a new pair of dimms, problem not solved. At this moment I use 4x16 DDR5...
  8. BSOD crash report, looking for help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD crash report, looking for help: So I've been experiencing seemingly random BSOD crashes on my new PC, which is running Windows 10 on a home-assembled AMD PC -- I can upload exact specs of the parts I've used if necessary. I'll attach the uploadedminidump file from the most recent crash, but from what I can...
  9. ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes BSOD

ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes BSOD: Hi, MS Community there. This is Henry. I have had this BSOD issue since 3 weeks ago. Today I managed to use Verifier to get 2 MEMORY.DUMP, with 954MB, and 1.64GB. and a few mini dmp. I am using HP laptop AMD 2700 CPU. It is still difficult to upload the huge...
  10. Constant Crashes Causing BSOD

Constant Crashes Causing BSOD: I have had to reset my computer twice. This last time I only installed the latest drivers and firefox. It still crashes. Its favourite prank to pull is to say the computer crashed because it wasn't shut down properly (or "previous shutdown was unexpected") after I shut it...