Windows 10: BSOD crash System_service_exception

Discus and support BSOD crash System_service_exception in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I had faced multiple BSOD this week. After updating my drivers, using the scan now and DISM and found nothing unusual I keep getting BSOD errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Magistic57, Jun 19, 2022.

1. BSOD crash System_service_exception

Hello. I had faced multiple BSOD this week. After updating my drivers, using the scan now and DISM and found nothing unusual I keep getting BSOD errors but they are less frequent about once or twice a day instead of every 30 minutes / 1 hour.I think Firefox is at fault, I keep getting random Firefox crashes for the current tab.Here is the minidump file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhCFW1btREg-iw_ib98r3BXDyeM6?e=mgPg0RAnd here is what WinDBG says :ThanksSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code

:)

Magistic57, Jun 19, 2022
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Jun 19, 2022
  3. Crasher Win User
    BSOD keep crashing randomly: System_Service_Exception (netio.sys)

I'm using Windows 10. The crash often happens while I'm using Chrome to surf internet.

The error code was:System_Service_Exception (netio.sys)

Any help is appreciated.

Here is my BSOD file:

Crasher, Jun 19, 2022
  4. poizzon Win User

BSOD crash System_service_exception

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

I got same BSOD.
    The problem was SSD

BSOD crash System_service_exception [​IMG]

poizzon, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

BSOD crash System_service_exception

1. BSOD crash System_service_exception - Similar Threads - BSOD crash System_service_exception

2. BSOD Crash - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION- ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION- ntoskrnl.exe: Good afternoon all,We're having an issue with a computer that has had a second BSOD, first one was graphics driver related.See below, which supposed is "generic driver"-related.How can I get more granular about this?Thank you....
  3. BSOD Crash - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION- ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION- ntoskrnl.exe: Good afternoon all,We're having an issue with a computer that has had a second BSOD, first one was graphics driver related.See below, which supposed is "generic driver"-related.How can I get more granular about this?Thank you....
  4. BSOD crash System_service_exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crash System_service_exception: Hello. I had faced multiple BSOD this week. After updating my drivers, using the scan now and DISM and found nothing unusual I keep getting BSOD errors but they are less frequent about once or twice a day instead of every 30 minutes / 1 hour.I think Firefox is at fault, I...
  5. BSOD crash System_service_exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crash System_service_exception: Hello. I had faced multiple BSOD this week. After updating my drivers, using the scan now and DISM and found nothing unusual I keep getting BSOD errors but they are less frequent about once or twice a day instead of every 30 minutes / 1 hour.I think Firefox is at fault, I...
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes: I have run into an issue over the past few weeks and I can not seem to narrow down what the problem is even after reviewing many other threads involving this topic I can't figure this out. I'll start with specs... I7-4790k Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK 16GB Gskill DDR3 Samsung EVO...
  7. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b / Frequent game crashes

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b / Frequent game crashes: Recently for the past 3-4 days all of my games have been crashing at random times while playing them (Rocket League, Fortnite, R.U.S.E), on top of that after updating all of my drivers I have gotten a couple blue screen of deaths instead of the game crashing, however crashing...
  8. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...
  9. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  10. BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION

BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION: Alright so I've been having a number of BSOD crashes but the main one that keeps coming back deals with System_Service_Exception (luafv.sys). I've been to other forums and was directed here. From what I understand it has to do with some driver that's causing problems. Another...