Windows 10: BSOD crash: video TDR value

Discus and support BSOD crash: video TDR value in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone, ive been dealing with pc crashes for a few months now. barely ever bluescreened, usually my monitors just froze (recently they just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xase, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Xase Win User

BSOD crash: video TDR value

hello everyone,

ive been dealing with pc crashes for a few months now. barely ever bluescreened, usually my monitors just froze (recently they just turn black) and my pc restarted (or I had to do it myself). usually it is while gaming, howver last 2 crashes werent while gaming. anyways, this is the info i got from the bluescreen:
    stopcode: VIDEO_TDR_VALUE
    what went wrong: nvlddmkm.sys

seems like a problem with my gpu, dont know how to fix, ive tried a lot of things. (reinstalling drivers with ddu, reinstall windows (not completely kept files) change a bunch of settings etc etc.

if anyone has any idea let me know. if you need further information let me know.

thanks in advance.

os build: 19041.508

:)

2. philc43 Win User

BSOD Video TDR Failure

She probably needs to do a video driver update. Get her to go to the manufacturers website for her graphics card and update her graphics card drivers.

Try looking at this thread to see a similar problem: BSOD video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys

philc43, Sep 22, 2020
  3. T-Rex1010 Win User
    Video TDR BSOD

Hi all

Hoping someone can help. Running windows10 and getting BSOD video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys when i start my computer up and it is connected to a second monitor. We have tried the following to no avail, open to all suggestions!

- Added TdrDelay, no change

- updated windows and drivers, no change

- removed both drivers (intel and nvidia), when we removed the intel driver the computer actually started up okay with no BSOD, so we are assuming it has something to do with the intel driver?

T-Rex1010, Sep 22, 2020
  4. BSOD crash: video TDR value

BSOD Video TDR Failure

I'm having issues about BSOD Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys I search for possible solution but didn't work for me I have AMD Ryzen 3 2200g with vega 8 graphics. What should I do?

EdwardUrriza, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

BSOD crash: video TDR value

1. BSOD crash: video TDR value - Similar Threads - BSOD crash video

2. BSOD Video Tdr Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Video Tdr Failure: I cannot open the game "Baldur's Gate 3" with Vulkan. After 67% in the loading screen, it stops for a few seconds and than get a blue screen with the error code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and what failed being nvlddmkm.sys. I don't get the same problem if I open the game with...
  3. BSOD Video Tdr Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Video Tdr Failure: I cannot open the game "Baldur's Gate 3" with Vulkan. After 67% in the loading screen, it stops for a few seconds and than get a blue screen with the error code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and what failed being nvlddmkm.sys. I don't get the same problem if I open the game with...
  4. BSOD Video Tdr Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Video TDR Failure, nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Video TDR Failure, nvlddmkm.sys: Hello,I'm not sure what happened. I was playing Dying Light 2 on my laptop when I suddenly got hit with a BSOD. I didn't take a screenshot of it unfortunately, but I remember it being a Video TDR Failure, nvlddmkm.sys. Ever since then, my laptop is unable to detect my GTX...
  6. Random crashes from playing Youtube Videos, BSOD Video TDR Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random crashes from playing Youtube Videos, BSOD Video TDR Failure: My computer is having crashes almost everyday, it's related to the graphics card. Please help.Dump file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/r04h95ys8y26til/062821-9875-01.zip?dl=0...
  7. BSOD crash: video TDR value

BSOD crash: video TDR value: hello everyone, ive been dealing with pc crashes for a few months now. barely ever bluescreened, usually my monitors just froze and I had to restart myself. usually it is while gaming, or when a game is open. dump files tend to not create due to some error, but i did get...
  8. Video TDR BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video TDR BSOD: Hi all Hoping someone can help. Running windows10 and getting BSOD video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys when i start my computer up and it is connected to a second monitor. We have tried the following to no avail, open to all suggestions! - Added TdrDelay, no change - updated...
  9. BSOD "video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys"

BSOD "video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys": I've been getting this blue screen for a while now and it's really annoying. Sometimes my screen would flash black and then come back And the BSOD happens often while gaming I have tried reinstalling windows twice Reinstalling Graphics Drivers No luck, anyone has any...
  10. BSOD Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys: I'm one month into using my new build: Ryzen 3600, B450 motherboard, gigabyte 5600xt gaming OC. I get BSOD while gaming or browsing the internet. VTDR failure atikmpag.sys. I've tried everything one can find in terms of solutiosn on the internet: clean install of all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. VIDEO_TDR_VALUE