Windows 10: BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

Discus and support BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarryWesfel, Mar 19, 2024.

1. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue reported here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-mdl-range/607ee7c1-3771-4824-a7c8-5a52a7175dc3?page=1 BT PAN always connects and works but then within a minute the computer crashes and I get the BSOD error. This issue happens with iPhones, Samsung Android, and Pixel Android devices.Reporte

:)

HarryWesfel, Mar 19, 2024

2. invalid mdl range

Invalid mdl range when using Bluetooth PAN on phone. It used to work fine. I think upgrading to win 10 has caused a driver problem.

It causes a blue screen of death.

Anyone else have the same issue ?

Alfie Nemo, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Invalid mdl range blue screen

I always got invalid mdl range blue screen on windows 10 whenever i try to use this 1 specific app (The sandbox metaverse), my windows never have this problem with any other apps and games.

Alif Daffa, Mar 19, 2024
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

invalid mdl range

I get the same error message, when I try to use my smartphones internet connection by a bluetooth connection on my laptop, after trying to establish the bluetooth connection, I get asked weather it is a private or a public network, either answer (Yes/No)
    results in a blue screen with the error message invalid_mdl_range...

Christian1303, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

1. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error - Similar Threads - BSOD Crash using

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. connect when in range button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connect when in range button: The "connect when in range button" for my preferred network keeps toggling off. Don't know why but I am continuously having to toggle back on, only having off the next time I boot up....
  4. connect when in range button

connect when in range button: The "connect when in range button" for my preferred network keeps toggling off. Don't know why but I am continuously having to toggle back on, only having off the next time I boot up....
  5. connect when in range button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Invalid mdl range blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid mdl range blue screen: I always got invalid mdl range blue screen on windows 10 whenever i try to use this 1 specific app The sandbox metaverse, my windows never have this problem with any other apps and games....
  7. Invalid mdl range blue screen

Invalid mdl range blue screen: I always got invalid mdl range blue screen on windows 10 whenever i try to use this 1 specific app The sandbox metaverse, my windows never have this problem with any other apps and games....
  8. Invalid mdl range blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Win10 Bluetooth PAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Bluetooth PAN: Hi all and thaks in advance for the attention. I'm trying to share PC internet connection over BLT PAN network. My Win version is 10 updated to the latest release. I used to try establish BLT network creating an hotspot over bluetooth. In every case I was not able to see...
  10. Windows crashes with error: Invalid mdl range

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows crashes with error: Invalid mdl range: What is the problem and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashes-with-error-invalid-mdl-range/9e226b6c-b5bf-4ae7-8080-c7b7bd415c1a