Windows 10: BSOD crashes and boot loop until i run diagnostics...

Discus and support BSOD crashes and boot loop until i run diagnostics... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ...then diagnostics says no errors. then boots. then crashes intermittently. Somebody please help me?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shawn Peter Clevano, Sep 24, 2020.

1. BSOD crashes and boot loop until i run diagnostics...

...then diagnostics says no errors. then boots. then crashes intermittently. Somebody please help me?!

:)

Shawn Peter Clevano, Sep 24, 2020
  2. nxjl18 Win User

BSOD Loop on boot

Hello,

Earlier today my computer crashed into a BSOD and ever since then it is stuck on a BSOD loop when trying to boot into windows.

Things I have tried so far:

-Booting from a USB Windows (Loads the windows logo then BSOD)

-Letting it do automatic repair (BSOD)

-Letting it do disk check (BSOD)

-Running it with different RAM sticks (BSOD)

-Running it without the 1060 (BSOD)

-Clearing BIOS settings (BSOD)

I am at a loss. Any help appreciated.

System

-Intel i5 6600k

-Nvidia 1060

-16gb ram

-gigabyte z170x

nxjl18, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Windows bsod boot loop

Ok well im sort of making progress I can get it to boot up system repair in legacy+ueif where I couldn't before but it still crashes. I am able to get system repair working but I am back at square one. I tried the things u suggested in command prompt and they all came back with completed successfully. I have not tried to repair the EFI Bootloader in Windows 10 suggestion but thats my next step.

Scotty1105, Sep 24, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

BSOD crashes and boot loop until i run diagnostics...

Boot loop and BSOD.

Using Kyhi boot rescue you should be able to backup important files.
    This can be done by copy and paste.
    Another option is to create a backup image.

Using Kyhi boot rescue you can use browsers and run hardware tests.
    If the drive passes the testing then it can be used for a clean install once all important files are backed up.

Troubleshooting steps will take longer than a clean install.

You can run the log collectors (DM and BETA) and post zips into this thread.
    Information about the problems should be within the logs.
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

zbook, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

BSOD crashes and boot loop until i run diagnostics...

1. BSOD crashes and boot loop until i run diagnostics... - Similar Threads - BSOD crashes boot

2. BSOD boot loop after running verifier.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD boot loop after running verifier.exe: Hi guys! i need help on analyzing the memory.dmp of my laptop after the bsod boot loop nightmare i had experienced a while ago. Thank you!******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD boot loop after running verifier.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD boot loop after running verifier.exe: Hi guys! i need help on analyzing the memory.dmp of my laptop after the bsod boot loop nightmare i had experienced a while ago. Thank you!******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD boot loop after running verifier.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No Display until 3 boot loops

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Display until 3 boot loops: Hello,I encountered a strange issue today. I turned my work PC off for lunch. I returned to find that no display was being shown on either of my monitors. I plugged my TV in with HDMI and still no display. I moved my PC to the downstairs TV and the same thing.I noticed one of...
  6. No Display until 3 boot loops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Display until 3 boot loops: Hello,I encountered a strange issue today. I turned my work PC off for lunch. I returned to find that no display was being shown on either of my monitors. I plugged my TV in with HDMI and still no display. I moved my PC to the downstairs TV and the same thing.I noticed one of...
  7. No Display until 3 boot loops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Boot Loop: Hello and help, My windows 10 computer is in a continuous loop. upon boot up, I get "preparing auto repair, then diagnosing your computer, then it goes to a blue screen with all the troubleshoot options, none of which work, im currently in dos at the x:/windows/system32>...
  9. Boot loop and BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  10. Boot loop and BSOD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...