Windows 10: BSOD Crashes bugchecks

Discus and support BSOD Crashes bugchecks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been getting a lot of blue screens lately, about 1-3 a day. The event viewer reveals that they are mostly from different bugchecks errors. Much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jeffreycklo, May 1, 2016.

1. BSOD Crashes bugchecks

Been getting a lot of blue screens lately, about 1-3 a day. The event viewer reveals that they are mostly from different bugchecks errors.

Much appreciated for any help, as this has persistently affected my work with the unexpected shutdowns.

If there's any question needed let me know. Cheers!

edit: removed file for now

:)

jeffreycklo, May 1, 2016
  2. J. C. Griffith - jcgriff2, May 1, 2016
  3. nk565 Win User
    Laptop often crashed while in sleep mode. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck..."

My laptop has been crashing a lot recently while sleeping with the following error

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff802ea41a496, 0xffff9480e9db5930, 0x0000000000000000)."

From another question, I found that it was a good idea to run the driver verifier and memtest.

Diver verifier indeed crashed the computer on startup. It didn't display which driver on the BSOD, but here is the resulting dump.

110817-3359-01.dmp

Memtest returned no errors.

nk565, May 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Crashes bugchecks

BSOD Crashes bugchecks [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
    It is best that you remove IObit software and use a restore point to revert back their changes.

I would also suggest that you remove Norton and Networkx seeing they have caused some crashes.
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for networx.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for networx.sys Probably caused by : tdx.sys ( tdx!TdxSendDatagramTransportAddress+420 ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 19, {e, ffffd000219bb340, ffffe002020fd010, bd6ca4a877952118} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SRTSP64.SYS *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SRTSP64.SYS Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( Processing initial command '!analyze -v; !sysinfo smbios; !sysinfo machineid; !sysinfo cpuspeed; !thread; .bugcheck; .time;' nt!ExFreePool+783 ) Followup: Pool_corruption[/quote]

axe0, May 1, 2016
  5. It is best that you remove IObit software and use a restore point to revert back their changes.

I would also suggest that you remove Norton and Networkx seeing they have caused some crashes.
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for networx.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for networx.sys Probably caused by : tdx.sys ( tdx!TdxSendDatagramTransportAddress+420 ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 19, {e, ffffd000219bb340, ffffe002020fd010, bd6ca4a877952118} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SRTSP64.SYS *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SRTSP64.SYS Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( Processing initial command '!analyze -v; !sysinfo smbios; !sysinfo machineid; !sysinfo cpuspeed; !thread; .bugcheck; .time;' nt!ExFreePool+783 ) Followup: Pool_corruption[/quote] Thanks for your reply. I actually used Driver Booster in an attempt to fix the blue screens as I've seen that old drivers may have caused the problem. IWill removing these programs actually automatically fix the problem?

Also I do not have a system restore point, and I cannot reset/reinstall my PC for various reasons, so I hope there are other ways to fix the problems?

jeffreycklo, May 1, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Old drivers indeed can cause problems, but driver update programs do not do their job properly or they do too much (replacing drivers from Windows which is a bad thing to do)

No, because that won't revert back the changes they made and I've only seen bad thing that they did.

Do you have a backup or something prior to the use of the programs?

axe0, May 1, 2016
  7. Ah I see.

Sorry as I didn't say, but I meant whether removing Norton or Networx would fix the problems. And in terms of system restore points I don't have any backups prior to the use of the three programs mentioned. Thanks *Smile

jeffreycklo, May 1, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

BSOD Crashes bugchecks

Ah, my bad, I didn't read it proper *Redface

I believe it should fix the BSODs, but the drivers of DB3 could make it different.
    When did you let DB3 install drivers exactly?

axe0, May 1, 2016
  9. Nah I didn't specify BSOD Crashes bugchecks :p

Seems like I downloaded DB3 on 17th April '16. Opening the app, it says that I have updated 7 drivers since it was installed. It actually has "installed dates" but they seem to be wrong as none of the dates were after 17th April hm.

Also within the app, the "Rescue Center" actually shows I have a restore point on 17th April 2.46pm which I assume is made right after installing the app. It says "Please note that restoring your computer to a restore point will undo all changes made after that restore point"

I'm not familiar with restore points, but does it mean that any and every change (such as saving word documents) and all those will be reverted, or does it only apply to system files? If it reverts absolutely everything then it's not wise for me to do that at this point in time.

jeffreycklo, May 1, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    A restore point does not touch personal files such as music, documents, videos, etc.
    The changes made by programs, such as Windows Updates, updates from security programs, program settings and such are reverted back to prior the restore point.

11. So I can just create a restore point now, so in case things doesn't work out I can restore it back to the current point? EDIT: I'm still confused why a well-known program such as Norton would cause these issues though?

jeffreycklo, May 1, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    This is most likely not 100% correct, but what I understand is that Norton was creating a file. I think that with the allocation of the file to the memory the allocation wasn't the right one.

13. BSOD Crashes bugchecks

Ok, but it's a bit strange that such an issue with a large software like Norton cannot be fixed but needs to be removed and completely unusable. I feel like (and most likely I probably don't know anything on this issue) that the root of the problem doesn't lie there? Hmm.

PS. I will probably try a system restore point on the weekend.

jeffreycklo, May 1, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Most probably it can easily be fixed, usually a repair/reinstall does the job, but first we need to get your system as stable as possible which includes the removal of Norton.

Norton has been causing many BSODs, as have AVG, Avast & McAfee if I would name the security programs causing the most BSODs which includes Norton, there are however various of reasons why a BSOD could occur where many occur due to improper memory handling or allocations hence the reason why there are many memory test suggestions on the internet.

15. I see what you mean, makes sense! Much appreciated for your help I will update the thread when I get a chance to perform the suggested solutions! *Smile

jeffreycklo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Crashes bugchecks

1. BSOD Crashes bugchecks - Similar Threads - BSOD Crashes bugchecks

2. Bugcheck code, BSOD's, and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck code, BSOD's, and crashes: Hello, I have been having some issues and tried various solutions to no avail and I no longer have a clue as to what to do. Recently I've had BSODs mainly pertaining to watchdog error codes. Yesterday I just decided to scrub the hard drives and have a fresh install of Windows...
  3. Bugcheck code, BSOD's, and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugcheck code, BSOD's, and crashes: Hello, I have been having some issues and tried various solutions to no avail and I no longer have a clue as to what to do. Recently I've had BSODs mainly pertaining to watchdog error codes. Yesterday I just decided to scrub the hard drives and have a fresh install of Windows...
  4. BSOD crashes: The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 AND The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2

BSOD crashes: The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 AND The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2: Hello community members!Since 2 days, I have started getting BSODs out of the blue...excuse the pun. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 I have not overclocked my computernot changed anything recently as was away for 3 weeksran memtest without any...
  5. BSOD crashes: The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 AND The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crashes: The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 AND The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2: Hello community members!Since 2 days, I have started getting BSODs out of the blue...excuse the pun. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 I have not overclocked my computernot changed anything recently as was away for 3 weeksran memtest without any...
  6. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?: MiniDump FilesHello, I have been perusing the forums regarding a BSOD issue I have been having for a few months now. In the Event Viewer after restart, I get this critical error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  7. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?: MiniDump FilesHello, I have been perusing the forums regarding a BSOD issue I have been having for a few months now. In the Event Viewer after restart, I get this critical error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  8. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

9. BSOD crash: bugcheck

BSOD crash: bugcheck: My PC had a BSOD just now, and said that it had to reboot from a bugcheck. How can I fix this? This is the event data in friendly view. Any other information needed, please advise. Thank you.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System>...
  10. Bugcheck Crashes (No BSOD)

Bugcheck Crashes (No BSOD): My laptop has Windows 10 64-bit with Anniversary Update. My computer/laptop keeps crashing randomly and when I go to "Event Viewer", it always comes up with bugcheck on each crash... Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated *Smile Here...