Windows 10: BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe

Discus and support BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all Custom-built PC has worked fine for 6 months. Last few weeks several BSOD between 0 - 4 times a day. Sometimes it seems linked to my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AH88, Nov 3, 2020.

1. AH88 Win User

BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe

Hello all

Custom-built PC has worked fine for 6 months.

Last few weeks several BSOD between 0 - 4 times a day.

Sometimes it seems linked to my new Corsair Virtuoso Headset (HID-Compliant Headset Failure) [I think] - But I can usually fix this by reinstalling the Headset and PC will not crash due to this for several days.

Other times, and more frequently, is its a kernel related error: "IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe"

I have genuinely spent 15+ hours trying to learn WinDbg to get to the bottom of this to no avail.... please help *Sad.

Log file: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

WinVer: 20H2 (OS Build 19042.572)

Thanks in advance!

:)

AH88, Nov 3, 2020

2. BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi, OttOiToto

The problem is caused by (ntkrnlmp.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-ntkrnlmp-exe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Nov 3, 2020
  3. kyson Win User
    ntkrnlmp.exe Bsod

Ryzen 5 3600
    msi b450m gaming plus
    8x2 hyperx fury 3200mhz cl16
    RX580

keeps giving blue screen please help
    Minidump: Minidump.rar - Google Drive

BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe [​IMG]

BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe [​IMG]

kyson, Nov 3, 2020
  4. BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe

BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs

Hi, Jengkins

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

The problem is caused by (ntkrnlmp.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-ntkrnlmp-exe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe

1. BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD Crashes Help

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul: Olá, bom dia.Ultimamente ando tendo problemas de tela azul DPC_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION no Windows 10 á um tempo 3 meses, normalmente a tela azul ocorre quando estou com o Roblox aberto. Realizei alguns testes de correções e até agora não fui capaz de resolver o problema.As...
  6. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul: Olá, bom dia.Ultimamente ando tendo problemas de tela azul DPC_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION no Windows 10 á um tempo 3 meses, normalmente a tela azul ocorre quando estou com o Roblox aberto. Realizei alguns testes de correções e até agora não fui capaz de resolver o problema.As...
  7. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

8. BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help

BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help: Hey guys, I have a very random and unpredictable BSOD issue when running BlackDesert. It doesn't matter what I'm doing in the game, I could be idling or in the midst of fighting a pack of monsters, it will unexpectedly crash. There is no observed tell-tale signs precipitating...
  9. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  10. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...