Windows 10: BSOD crashes in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 15 9570 after a clean install

Discus and support BSOD crashes in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 15 9570 after a clean install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I did a clean install on my Dell XPS 15 9570 on 23 July 2019, and now I keep on getting a BSOD within a few minutes of logging in, calling it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Meldiriel, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Meldiriel Win User

BSOD crashes in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 15 9570 after a clean install

Hello,

I did a clean install on my Dell XPS 15 9570 on 23 July 2019, and now I keep on getting a BSOD within a few minutes of logging in, calling it a BAD_POOL_CALLER error.

I tried running a memory check (mdsched.exe) which came back clean, I checked for hard drive corruption but nothing was found, I updated the BIOS, and I tried re-reinstalling Windows 10. Every time I tried to download the drivers, it came up with a BSOD before they could finish. There is a cumulative update in Settings -> Updates that is attempting to, well, update, but it never finishes before the next BSOD.

So I tried using the driver verifier, and got three files that I will share the compressed file link to here. The last few BSOD's have collected data to 100%, but then they fail to restart, so I manually shut down and rebooted. I don't know if this will interfere with the files' effectiveness. If anyone could figure out what is wrong or point me in a new direction or to a method to check, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Meldiriel

:)

Meldiriel, Jul 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Clean install of XP on Dell laptop?

My friend has an inspiron laptop from dell. He got it with Vista preinstalled on it, but wants to switch back to XP. He got an XP Pro CD, but when he inserted it, the "Install XP Now" option was greyed out. I thought it might be dell trying to make life difficult when reinstalling windows. *Confused BSOD crashes in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 15 9570 after a clean install :confused: Any advice??

If I formatted the hard drive for him, NTFS, would I be able to clean install XP or would the prob still be there?

Thanks in advance

Peteballaghaderreen, Jul 24, 2019
  4. alucasa Win User

Dell M6400 Laptop - BSOD Installing XP Pro X32

There should be. Otherwise, you wouldn't have had XP in the first place. Unless you have to absolutely use XP for some older programs that no longer work with 7, I'd suggest you jump the boat and use 7.

Having owned two DELL laptops so far, I know that their OS restore CDs often come with slightly modified drivers to make it work without getting BSOD. For a good example, my Dell XPS M1330, it has vista home premium 32bit. If I use a regular vista 32bit CD, it will get BSOD during install. I have to use DELL's OS restore CD to get it installed.

alucasa, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD crashes in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 15 9570 after a clean install - Similar Threads - BSOD crashes Dell

2. Mouse jumping around and freezing on Windows 10 Dell XPS 15 9570

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse jumping around and freezing on Windows 10 Dell XPS 15 9570: I have a Dell XPS 15 9570. IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. For a few months now I've been dealing with an issue where my mouse cursor jumps around the screen even when I am not providing any input. This makes it basically impossible to use...
  3. Mouse jumping around and freezing on Windows 10 Dell XPS 15 9570

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumping around and freezing on Windows 10 Dell XPS 15 9570: I have a Dell XPS 15 9570. IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. For a few months now I've been dealing with an issue where my mouse cursor jumps around the screen even when I am not providing any input. This makes it basically impossible to use...
  4. Mouse jumping around and freezing on Windows 10 Dell XPS 15 9570

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dell XPS 15 9570 - Can't hear Line In Audio

Dell XPS 15 9570 - Can't hear Line In Audio: Greetings, Dell Community: Thanks for all your help in the past. I am again having an issue I resolved 2 years ago - I can't hear Line In Audio through the speakers on my laptop. I can see the meter moving fine. Specs: A)Dell XPS 15 9570; B)Running Win 10 Home 64-Bit Version...
  6. Bluetooth connectivity driver issues with Dell XPS 15 9570

Bluetooth connectivity driver issues with Dell XPS 15 9570: Hi there, I'm experiencing issues with the bluetooth driver on a Dell XPS 9570. I've attempted the following: uninstalled/reinstalled the driver. downloaded the latest driver and installed it Updated the BIOS to the latest fimeware The issue still perists. The...
  7. Dell XPS 15 9570 + 4K Montior flicker/freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 9570 + 4K Montior flicker/freeze: Hello there.I've got an XPS 15 + Dell 2718Q 4K monitor, and I'm really having trouble using them.First. Whenever it wakes up from sleep, or turns on and hdmi/usb type c is connected, it will go black, or freeze and fans will spin up fast. Have to hard reboot it.If I try...
  8. BSOD when running on battery Dell XPS 15 9570

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when running on battery Dell XPS 15 9570: I have had this issue on my Dell XPS 9570 Laptop for a while: my computer randomly crashes : BSOD INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR At some point before my pro-service period expired, I contacted Dell, and after seeing that I had all my drivers updated, I got a tech in my home, that...
  9. Dell XPS 15 9570 get BSOD after updated to 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell XPS 15 9570 get BSOD after updated to 1903: Hi All, I need all your help. I just updated my laptop to new version of windows 1903. However, I got a Blue screen every time restart or shutdown. I has tried to check my memory and hardisk, everything looks fine. Do someone has some problem with me after updated the...
  10. Windows 10: Dell XPS 15 9570 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

Windows 10: Dell XPS 15 9570 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>: I can see the camera plain as day, but I don't have access to it when going to the Camera app. When going to Device Manager, no camera drivers are found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dell-xps-15-9570/b13f5a50-26e4-4c86-98fa-f511198470bc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display freezing in xps 9570

2. xps 15 freezes bsod

3. XPS 9570 windows update wont install

4. XPS 15 9570 crashes after redcloak deployment,
  5. bad_pool_caller dell usb headphones,
  6. bsod dell xps,
  7. windows 1 dell xps 9570 power settings crash,
  8. dpc latency dell xps reddit,
  9. bad pool caller after booting win dell xps