Windows 10: BSOD crashes Minidump files

Discus and support BSOD crashes Minidump files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/file/d/10zLLuBnk24axX1BNVNJz5PNTm3eWOtu0/view?usp=sharing My minidump files My computer has been crashing and blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RainKane12, Feb 9, 2021.

1. BSOD crashes Minidump files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10zLLuBnk24axX1BNVNJz5PNTm3eWOtu0/view?usp=sharing My minidump files

My computer has been crashing and blue screening a bunch after building my new system a few weeks ago, I am unable to figure out how to download the symbol package to analyze the minidumps here to find out what the issue may be, if anyone can look at them and tell me what they say I would really appreciate it.

:)

RainKane12, Feb 9, 2021
  2. ETL
    ETL Win User

BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure minidump

Every so often I get BSODs due to Driver Power State Failure. I've tried the conventional wisdom of reinstalling corrupt drivers in Safe Mode w/ Networking, but to no avail. I saved a minidump of the most recent crash, but I had problems trying to analyze it in WinDBG (something about incorrect symbol paths... at that point it was too technical for me to comprehend). Could someone please analyze this minidump and advise how to prevent future BSODs?
    Many thanks

Running Windows 10 Home 1803 (build 17134) on Asus Q302LA, SMBIOS version 2.7

3. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Feb 9, 2021
  4. BSOD crashes Minidump files

BSOD - Minidump file analysis

Hello my Dell Latitude E6320 crashes (BSOD - system service crashexception) anytime a usb drive is inserted. This has started after a recent windows update.

I used verifier, and the laptop started crashing on startup, with following message: Driver verifier detected violation.

There are a few minidump files available, but i am unable to interpret the data. Please advise the next course of action.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoavEnTOUUOlhLslQVe20eWEWpyygQ?e=hsRZaa

Sandeep Pillay, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

BSOD crashes Minidump files

1. BSOD crashes Minidump files - Similar Threads - BSOD crashes Minidump

2. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  3. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  4. PC crashing. Minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing. Minidump file: Windows 11AMD Ryzen 5 3600xMPG X570 Gaming Pro CarbonNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SuperNVMe Samsung SSD 97016GB RamPC crashes when starting or playing games. I've done a memory check and it comes out okay. I completely wiped the computer and started fresh and it made no...
  5. PC crashing. Minidump file

PC crashing. Minidump file: Windows 11AMD Ryzen 5 3600xMPG X570 Gaming Pro CarbonNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SuperNVMe Samsung SSD 97016GB RamPC crashes when starting or playing games. I've done a memory check and it comes out okay. I completely wiped the computer and started fresh and it made no...
  6. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?: MiniDump FilesHello, I have been perusing the forums regarding a BSOD issue I have been having for a few months now. In the Event Viewer after restart, I get this critical error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  7. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?: MiniDump FilesHello, I have been perusing the forums regarding a BSOD issue I have been having for a few months now. In the Event Viewer after restart, I get this critical error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  8. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

9. BSOD MiniDump files

BSOD MiniDump files: My computer keeps freezing. Sometimes it will freeze and give the blue screen. Last bluescreen gave me DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Following an other thread here, I ran verifier and gathered files as instructed. I have placed those files here:...
  10. BSOD- Minidump files

BSOD- Minidump files: I've had the following four BSODs in the last three weeks with the attached minidump files. Would really love if somebody could help me in debugging the issue PC: HP Notebook 15 Intel Core i3-3110M CPU@ 2.4GHz 4 GB RAM, 64-Bit Windows 10 v1909...