Windows 10: BSoD crashes on w10

Discus and support BSoD crashes on w10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In the last 2 months my HP PC with W10 installed has started to crash more and more frequently with BSoD with. Different motivations : “critical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MicheleTirelli, Sep 24, 2020.

1. BSoD crashes on w10

In the last 2 months my HP PC with W10 installed has started to crash more and more frequently with BSoD with. Different motivations : “critical process died” lmost frequently .
    Windows update has been always running

After some standard cleaning ,restarting,chrome uninstallation, simplified restart with network , verifing drivers ,etc,etc now I am having a simpler error code “0x000021a”

Is there a way to restire a normal situation without clean installation , since I have a lot of old applications installed which would be very difficult to install again

Since these BSoD crashes have started also on another PC with W10 I am a little concerned

Any advise/ would be highly appreciated Regards. Michele tirelli

:)

MicheleTirelli, Sep 24, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 24, 2020
  3. W10 Crashing with BSOD error: WHEA_Uncorrectable Error

Upgraded to W10 from W7 on a Dell Desktop PC and all seemed fine.

When I try to use either of the 2 DVD drives to run a DVD, I get a BSOD and the message "WHEA_Uncorrectable Error" and the machine has to be re-booted.

What should do next?

<Original Title: W10 Crashing>

johnlmcfall, Sep 24, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSoD crashes on w10

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSoD crashes on w10

1. BSoD crashes on w10 - Similar Threads - BSoD crashes w10

2. BSOD & W10 Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD & W10 Crashing: Good day to you. Might you be able to help with diagnosing why W10 seems to be crashing and/or restarting without any apparent reason? Sometimes there are event errors or warnings leading up to a restart or crash, other times there does not seem to be any event that triggered...
  3. W10 bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 bsod: I recently updated my windows to this august update which people are reporting to be somehow problematic, it's been 2 days since I updated it and had no problems but right now got a BSOD with the code KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR What should I do? Uninstall the update?...
  4. [W10] hall.dll crash fail

[W10] hall.dll crash fail: Hello, I'm trying the make my new computer running but it's crashing again and again. Here is the dump files shared at Onedrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgvZ7kcVcbH4g33p613u4CewZ8j6?e=L9kgs4 I use Driver Easy to update all that i can. Run a SFC and also a Checkdisk, but the...
  5. W10 keeps crashing.

W10 keeps crashing.: Hi All been getting non stop blue screens for the past week. I have run diagnostics, updated BIOS, windows, drivers, chdsk etc. But the issue is still there, Any ideas please? Could a virus cause this? - <Event...
  6. No memory.dmp file, did w10 crash/bsod?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No memory.dmp file, did w10 crash/bsod?: I have a brand new laptop I'm testing. I don't remember rebooting it last night before going to bed, but this morning it was at the login screen. Of course I'm not 100% sure about this, but I checked for a memory.dmp file in the Windows folder and couldn't find it. I do see...
  7. W10 constant crashes...

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 constant crashes...: The blue screen viewer shows always the address ntoskrnl.exe+1bc8a0 in the mini-dump. The error code varies from case to case. The last one was: 060719-9671-01.dmp 2019-06-07 06:08:54 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+8346d...
  8. Loop BSOD on W10.

Loop BSOD on W10.: Hello, Starting 22nd of April, my pc started to be in BSOD loop, even without logged in. https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors Basically, all but the last 1 error message from above url showed on the BSOD without...
  9. Persistent BSOD W10

Persistent BSOD W10: Lenovo P51 Thinkpad running W10 Pro (latest version). All drivers are up to date. Memory test cleared. Scannow test cleared. No virus etc. P51 ran fine for the first couple of months. Issues have cropped up over last month: Repeated BSOD - at least once daily. Codes...
  10. Bsod w10 1511

Bsod w10 1511: General response only please. Well, used to get the occassional BSOD in Win 95, 98, maybe once in a while in XP, never in 7, 8 or 8.1. And W10 1st commercial release seemed OK. BUT Windows 10 1511 (10586.164) seems to give me BSOD may be twice a week to once a month. No...