Windows 10: BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.

Discus and support BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So for the past week I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with my system, and after a week of trying I gave up and have no idea what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A_Hot_Pocket, Oct 5, 2018.

1. BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.

So for the past week I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with my system, and after a week of trying I gave up and have no idea what to do.

I had a once in a blue moon BSOD before this and overlooked it, along with my game (Fortnite) Crashing at random.

The BSOD all contain the error ntoskrnl.exe, but are completely random it seems.

I've tried the following:

- Updating Drivers

- Flashing latest BIOS

- Updating to XMP 2.0 Ram configuration

- Clearing CMOS Multiple Times

- Installing OS via USB Multiple Times

- Removing GPU

- Removing one ram stick at a time and placing in different slot

- Reseating all cords and cables

- Switching SSD's

- Ran Memtest86 for 16 hours, around 20 tests passed, 0 errors, also ran memory diagnostic in windows, all tests passed, 0 errors.

I can log into my PC and do things, but the thing that sets the PC off is when I'm trying to install drivers or install games, my PC does not like that and crashes with a BSOD or the screen flickers and freezes, this is most prominent when I was trying to install GPU Drivers, Intel Drivers, BIG FILES, Install Fortnite.

I removed one ram stick and the GPU and I could stress test the CPU for all 5 minutes without crashing but when I try to install big files (fortnite) my PC BSOD. Or run USERBENCHMARK. (But I can still run it if I'm Lucky and my system doesn't randomly BSOD). NOTE: CPU Temps never go ABOVE 55 C when stress testing.

When I add both ram sticks in and the GPU the system crashes around 3 minutes in stress test or when trying to run USERBENCHMARK, (When I do get USERBENCHMARK to go, the GPU sometimes doesn't show up, but it's at random). And crashes when trying to install big files (Fortnite).

Some of the BSOD DMP Files incase it leads anywhere.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GtvQdgv_pUcKX6gs5D20XEriTSaOdQs_

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YKHxHz92_qruBUbFdNYYbucMKIqeCLqt

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aDM8zTM2tTnmZhYlLhiwOMBIT6yY-XbG

:)

A_Hot_Pocket, Oct 5, 2018

2. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Oct 5, 2018
  3. IgorYTWX Win User
    Crashed? BSOD?

Crashed? BSOD? GSOD? Freeze? Restart?

IgorYTWX, Oct 5, 2018
  4. BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.

Crashed to BSOD Screen

Hi,

Is it a one off BSOD or the crashes are repititive?

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.

1. BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do. - Similar Threads - BSOD Crashes Screen

2. Constant crashes without BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashes without BSOD: My PC keeps crashing randomly black screen with no bsod , sometimes whenever i launch a game / play for a few hours / just browsing the net.I've been trying to diagnose this issue by fiddling with my external hardware but no to avil.I've been suspecting that it might be...
  3. Laptop Freezes/crashes without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Freezes/crashes without BSOD: Since 2 days ago the laptop freezes/crashes without a bsod, it usually happens when i let it rest like 15 minutes after doing an intensive task as gaming so it's not overheatingI Have a rtx 3060 and and i7.Did ram memory tests on windows tool and didnt detect problemsDid ssd...
  4. Laptop Freezes/crashes without BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Freezes/crashes without BSOD: Since 2 days ago the laptop freezes/crashes without a bsod, it usually happens when i let it rest like 15 minutes after doing an intensive task as gaming so it's not overheatingI Have a rtx 3060 and and i7.Did ram memory tests on windows tool and didnt detect problemsDid ssd...
  5. Computer crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing without BSOD: My computer has recently been crashing without a BSOD, specifically when playing games. The screen goes black and whatever audio is playing is looped. It doesn't recover and I need to hard restart it. I think it may be an issue with my graphics card or its drivers, as...
  6. Crashing/freezing/hanging without a BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashing/freezing/hanging without a BSOD: [ATTACH] Hi, I was playing Valorant when I alt-tabbed to discord and my computer just froze. This has happened multiple times in the past, I'd say this is the fourth time this past 3 months. I can't point out what exactly triggers it but it has NEVER happened when I'm in...
  7. Random crash without BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crash without BSOD: So I just built my PC Auros pro wifi B450 AMD ryzen 3600 AMD Radeon 5600XT I have a crucial SSD NVME and two ripjaws series 5 3600 8gb cards I have so far had two crashes, the first one resulted in the computer doing a drive repair, and the second one just a normal but...
  8. BSOD and crashes/freezes

BSOD and crashes/freezes: Hey Forum, I need some help with my new PC. I bought it just before Chrismas and spend a lot on it but have been plagued with BSODs and game crashes/freezes since I got it. Any help would be appreciated. I have updated all drivers and ran the RAM corruption tool. Here are...
  9. BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.

BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.: So for the past week I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with my system, and after a week of trying I gave up and have no idea what to do. I had a once in a blue moon BSOD before this and overlooked it, along with my game (Fortnite) Crashing at random. The BSOD...
  10. random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot)

random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot): hello, I am having a problem with a BSOD dealing with the ntoskrnl.exe core operation. I've checked it up in bluescreenview and have attached the needed files for you guys to analyze. Attachment 78790 any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you 49656