Windows 10: BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided

Discus and support BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there!I have been having a series of BSOD crashes ever since I switched GPU I can't figure out how to fix.Description of issueWhen playing games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by roy_h45, Sep 21, 2022.

1. roy_h45 Win User

BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided

Hello there!I have been having a series of BSOD crashes ever since I switched GPU I can't figure out how to fix.Description of issueWhen playing games i experience crashes to desktop and crashes to BSOD.No issues using non game applications so far e.g. chromeContext: I had ZERO issues with my computer UNTIL:I replaced my original GPU GTX 1080 ti with Radeon 6700 XT. Using DDUThings I have tried so far:re-installing GPU with DDUrolling back to different GPU drivers system file checker resetting all overclocks and setting bios to default.updating bios and chipsetdevice verifier no results un

:)

roy_h45, Sep 21, 2022

2. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Sep 21, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 21, 2022
  4. ETL
    ETL Win User

BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure minidump

Every so often I get BSODs due to Driver Power State Failure. I've tried the conventional wisdom of reinstalling corrupt drivers in Safe Mode w/ Networking, but to no avail. I saved a minidump of the most recent crash, but I had problems trying to analyze it in WinDBG (something about incorrect symbol paths... at that point it was too technical for me to comprehend). Could someone please analyze this minidump and advise how to prevent future BSODs?
    Many thanks

Running Windows 10 Home 1803 (build 17134) on Asus Q302LA, SMBIOS version 2.7

Thema:

1. BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided - Similar Threads - BSOD Crashes minidumps

2. Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided: Hi, previously made a post about BSOD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-bsod-errors-minidumps-provided/d7ed6f8c-e7c6-4bd1-8bf3-499249c886ab but once problems are springing up.Minidumps: minidumps 11 06 2022...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided: Hi, previously made a post about BSOD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-bsod-errors-minidumps-provided/d7ed6f8c-e7c6-4bd1-8bf3-499249c886ab but once problems are springing up.Minidumps: minidumps 11 06 2022...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Minidumps Provided

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided: I have been plagued with system service exceptions often, IRQL not less than equal less often, page fault in nonpaged errors less often, Registry_filter_driver_except I think this has happened once. Also notably on google chrome I have been getting repeat status access...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided

Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided: I have been plagued with system service exceptions often, IRQL not less than equal less often, page fault in nonpaged errors less often, Registry_filter_driver_except I think this has happened once. Also notably on google chrome I have been getting repeat status access...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD Errors + Minidumps provided

8. BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided

BSOD Crashes Windows 11 minidumps provided: Hello there!I have been having a series of BSOD crashes ever since I switched GPU I can't figure out how to fix.Description of issueWhen playing games i experience crashes to desktop and crashes to BSOD.No issues using non game applications so far e.g. chromeContext: I had...
  9. BSOD on shutdown: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL"; minidump provided

BSOD on shutdown: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL"; minidump provided: Hi there, I would appreciate it if anyone could help me figure out which program might have caused my laptop to blue screen upon shutdown. I had been playing Halo MCC via Steam earlier the night it happened, and had also opened Battlefront 2 via Epic Games and Origin at one...
  10. PC frequently freezes and crashes. Minidumps provided!

PC frequently freezes and crashes. Minidumps provided!: I have had this problem for a long time now and it has suddenly become more frequent. Perhaps once per day my screen will freeze, and I will have no option but to hold the power button down and turn it off. Sometimes the screen will freeze and display an irregular blue...