Windows 10: BSOD + Crashing + Access Violation Errors/General Issues

Discus and support BSOD + Crashing + Access Violation Errors/General Issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So about a month or two ago, I had finally upgraded my CPU (and motherboard) to a Ryzen 3600x + ASUS B550M-PLUS. And decided to try using the sysprep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KeijiKiryira, Jan 9, 2021.

1. BSOD + Crashing + Access Violation Errors/General Issues

So about a month or two ago, I had finally upgraded my CPU (and motherboard) to a Ryzen 3600x + ASUS B550M-PLUS. And decided to try using the sysprep option so I wouldn't have to lose all of my files (or at least most, because I back up some things) which worked fine. But I've had problems with crashing/BSOD. Most of my issues in Windows, when it doesn't crash is with apps giving me access violation errors.

My event viewer system logs are also being constantly filled with

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core

Error Source: Corrected Machine Check

Error Type: Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

Processor APIC ID: 3

I have tested two different RAM kits, and both usually give me the same issues, so I assume it's the motherboard, as I have also tried a fresh Win10 install which took more than one try because it would BSOD during the install, as well as after.

I have tried sfc /scannow using DISM.exe, I've seen a lot of articles say to update drivers and such, but unless I download software that either a) forces you to pay for all drivers to be updated or whatever, or b) it being malware, I really don't want to try and manually update 50+ drivers. Ones of which Windows has most likely updated all it can anyway.

As of this post, I'm unable to actually put my computer into sleep, as when going into the start menu and clicking the power icon, it crashes the start menu and has an access violation error code in the event viewer.

Faulting application name: StartMenuExperienceHost.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4fe0bcb3

Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0x15239bd6

Exception code: 0xc0000005

I've updated Windows as well as my BIOS, and as of right now, the computer seems fine, as I've moved my DIMM sticks back to slot 1 and 3, from 2 and 4. But Windows still has issues I don't think can be fixed. As I haven't found anything that works, or gives me something more than the same 3 things.

submitted by /u/KeijiKiryira
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KeijiKiryira, Jan 9, 2021

2. Driver Violation BSOD and Random Crashes

Soooo. Here we are with much output. Thanks for your Help <3

First: Windows is now updated to the latest version u sent me.

1) I run WDV, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M BSOD occured, but this time. the "collection" didn't start at all. stays at 0% and does nothing (waited 10min, think should've been enough) until restart. No minidump is created, i created a new V2 you can find it Here

2) Did your Steps. I will attach the Images.

BSOD + Crashing + Access Violation Errors/General Issues [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I am so lost. I moved the Page File. New Pic

WildcardDE, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Driver Violation BSOD and Random Crashes

Settings as mensioned.
    Uninstalled SiUSBXp.sys
    restarted WDV
    again BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED but without any cause file or smt.
    again no collecting progress...

would it make sense to undo the step below to get a minidump again maybe ?

New V2 is here

now saw your ad. will do that now

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I guess this is how you wanted it to be

WildcardDE, Jan 9, 2021
  4. BSOD + Crashing + Access Violation Errors/General Issues

Driver Violation BSOD and Random Crashes

New Log now in English Click Here

1) done !

2) I will attach Pictures of all drivers that have been installed through driver booster. I cannot say wether there is a relation between Driver booster and the BSOD or not.

3&4) Both Done and uninstalled. Later after that i had another BSOD with the Error
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) , seems to be STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION . you should find that also in the newest Log Collect.

5) in Update section there is no update to do. May Update is "being prepared" or smt.

I also run memtest. No errors after 1h, all Tests finished and passed 1 Time each without any Errors.

Thanks for your help!

WildcardDE, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

BSOD + Crashing + Access Violation Errors/General Issues

1. BSOD + Crashing + Access Violation Errors/General Issues - Similar Threads - BSOD Crashing Access

2. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  3. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  4. getting crashes and access violation errors c0000005

getting crashes and access violation errors c0000005: crashing across multiple games. after reinstalling windows, i noticed this in the event viewer.its from microsoft windows security auditing, event id; 5038, task category; system securityCode integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be...
  5. getting crashes and access violation errors c0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting crashes and access violation errors c0000005: crashing across multiple games. after reinstalling windows, i noticed this in the event viewer.its from microsoft windows security auditing, event id; 5038, task category; system securityCode integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be...
  6. Crashing and BSODs Access violation errors everywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing and BSODs Access violation errors everywhere: My specs are as follows also should be in dxdiag.txt:- AMD Ryzen 7 4800H- GTX1660Ti mobile- 2 x 8GB RAM sticks SK Hynix + WDC. Initially it was SK Hynix + SK Hynix, but i replaced one after suspicion that faulty RAM was cause of crashes, which turned out to be false.- 2 x...
  7. Crashing and BSODs Access violation errors everywhere

Crashing and BSODs Access violation errors everywhere: My specs are as follows also should be in dxdiag.txt:- AMD Ryzen 7 4800H- GTX1660Ti mobile- 2 x 8GB RAM sticks SK Hynix + WDC. Initially it was SK Hynix + SK Hynix, but i replaced one after suspicion that faulty RAM was cause of crashes, which turned out to be false.- 2 x...
  8. Crashing and BSODs Access violation errors everywhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 BSODS, General Issues and Crashes.

Windows 10 BSODS, General Issues and Crashes.: So, this has been going on for a while. Even my previous PC has had a bunch of issues with bsods and such.. seems like I just have insanely bad luck when it comes to things, especially things that I purchase. I built the PC and have a decent bit of information below about my...
  10. BSOD issues while in general use, Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD issues while in general use, Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I've been having very frequent BSOD's for the past 4-5 months now, I have tried as much as possible to pin-point the problem, but they still persist. I am going to take a wild guess, and say it might be memory related, although I wanted to come here just try to see if anyone...