Windows 10: BSOD crashing, possible razer headset issue, need help

Discus and support BSOD crashing, possible razer headset issue, need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I believe any current crashing i am currently having is in regards to my drivers to my Razer blackshark v2 special editon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TommyRoark, Mar 15, 2021.

1. BSOD crashing, possible razer headset issue, need help

I believe any current crashing i am currently having is in regards to my drivers to my Razer blackshark v2 special editon https://www.razer.com/gaming-headsets/Razer-BlackShark-V2/RZ04-03230200-R3M1

Rob, whoever you are you've done so much to help me out and I greately appreciate it. But I keep getting BSOD's.
    I'm not overclocking my pc, in fact it is underclocked. the RAM advertised as 3600 is currently preforming at 2133 hz as i have xmp disabled because of the instability with these crashes.

I even did the whole "reset my pc and keep my files" last night, and i lasted a while before crashing. Previous checks on the RAM through mem test 86 all came back fine after 8 passes and 16 hours worth of testing. MY BIOS is up to date as of end of february when the last update was posted.
    I'm legit at my wits end over this gaming pc that i wanted to build. I don't know what more information you guys need or want, please get back to me reasonably, ill do all i can to help

speccy info: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/x3TggrYU77OPbM8hpzYZrHq
    google drive error showing headset pictures/errors: Both images in folder and in the new folder, the new folder has the 2 most recent https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vd5WbSwugeeMJ-vqoxANsqp5rHtXi_LG?usp=sharing

one drive with mini dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av5kJaPJTGZ0s3n9HU0Y1Eya1JYT?e=6yzNYg

:)

TommyRoark, Mar 15, 2021
  2. smileye Win User

BSOD - razer software

Ok so are there others who have found conflicts
    when running the new windows 10 with razer software .

I'm trying to narrow down the possibilities
    Razer synapse didn't load right on build 10166
    games are crashing leading to BSOD

reason I don't think its Nvidia is that the latest driver
    I've been using, on the previous build, had no issues.

Should I disable SLI until this error is resolved?

smileye, Mar 15, 2021
  3. _Madcat_ Win User
    Razer Tiamat 7.1 V1 headset not recognised after creator's update

After my Win10 updated with the Creator's Update today, my Razer Tiamat v1 headset (including mic) is not being recognised. I have tried:

• a device discovery in control panel (didn't find it)
    • show disconnected devices in sound mixer (not there)
    • installed Razer Surround (no change)
    • tried different USB ports (no difference)

The lights on the headset are on, so power is getting to them via the USB, just they're not being recognised

I had the same issue with the preview version of the Creator's update last year and had to roll it back to get the headset working.

Is anyone else having this issue ? I don't really want to go out and have to buy a new headset...

_Madcat_, Mar 15, 2021
  4. BSOD crashing, possible razer headset issue, need help

microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

my headset (razer nari) has been working fine however for some reason the microphone has stopped being detected, in playback the headset is still there, but in recording there is no sign of the headset at all, i turned on show disable devices ect and still
    nothing, its as if the microphone portion of the headset has been removed from my laptop, everything ive seen so far for help on this hasent worked, any suggestions?

CoreyBaggott, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD crashing, possible razer headset issue, need help

1. BSOD crashing, possible razer headset issue, need help - Similar Threads - BSOD crashing possible

2. Possible Razer device causing BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible Razer device causing BSoD: I recently bought and started using a new Razer Nari Ultimate, my pc has never BSoD before until I started using this headset, checked health on my storage device and it was fine, temps are all fine, sometimes it either freezes and forces me to shut off of flashes a BSoD and...
  3. Possible Razer device causing BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Razer device causing BSoD: I recently bought and started using a new Razer Nari Ultimate, my pc has never BSoD before until I started using this headset, checked health on my storage device and it was fine, temps are all fine, sometimes it either freezes and forces me to shut off of flashes a BSoD and...
  4. Possible Razer device causing BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with crashing issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with crashing issue.: Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it...
  6. Need help with crashing issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with crashing issue.: Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it...
  7. Need help with crashing issue.

8. Need help with BSOD issues.

Need help with BSOD issues.: i just got a new PC cyber-power and from the first power on it has been randomly crashing. i have did many clean installs of the OS. it is upto date on all drivers. i ran all sorts of test and bluescreenview, memtest 8 full passes no issues im new to this and not very tech...
  9. Help Headset funktioniert nicht (Razer Nari)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Headset funktioniert nicht (Razer Nari): [ATTACH] Das Headset verbindet sich bis auf ein paar ausnahmen nicht mit meinem Rechner (Windows 10, AMD 7 2700x, NVDIA 1660 Super) nicht, und wenn es sich dann verbindet dann entsteht nach ein paar Sekunden ein Rauschen welches immer stärker wird und dann hört man nichts...
  10. BSOD PC Crash Possibly Caused by Headset

BSOD PC Crash Possibly Caused by Headset: Greetings, Recently i had a lot of BSOD errors which restarted in most of these times i was playing a game Dead by Daylight in one of them i was playing another game Rainbow six siege and in one of them i was just browsing chrome The errors seemed kinda random so i didn't...