Windows 10: BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED + Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th

Discus and support BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED + Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On April 15th, I started to experience random BSODs, during which the memory dump was always interrupted by a second crash. In the 2 weeks that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PranavKolluri, May 16, 2020.

1. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED + Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th

On April 15th, I started to experience random BSODs, during which the memory dump was always interrupted by a second crash. In the 2 weeks that followed, I had 10 random BSODs, at which point I thought I'd isolated the problem to my second hard drive in my laptop. I had installed a sata m.2 boot drive 2 years and had transferred the contents of the hdd to my ssd, but neglected to remove any of the recovery partitions. Weirdly, the april 15th update seemed to have issues with the old recovery partitions. I deleted them and the BSODs subsided, until now. They're back again and this time they're finally creating memory dumps. Event viewer shows no issues before these crashes, so I'm not sure what's going on. Unfortunately, I'm not technically skilled enough to analyze the memory dump myself, so I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone could identify why my laptop has started BSODing again.

Memory dump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EjVITBbCa9abG8hpJRik1wk1ZlD7Wr2j

Any help would be welcome,

Cheers

:)

PranavKolluri, May 16, 2020
  2. junzy Win User

Constant Critical Process Died BSOD

I get these random critical process died BSOD when I'm doing random things -- watching a movie or playing a video game. It happens during internet browsing as well. Please help.

junzy, May 16, 2020
  3. shmu26 Win User
    BSOD after waking up from sleep -- "Critical process died"

BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED + Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th [​IMG]

BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED + Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

this is sea tools

shmu26, May 16, 2020
  4. JoshSmart Win User

BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED + Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th

Critical Process Died BSOD after "PC Reset"

The OS was super laggy and then died. I think my ssd is dead. I found an article that mentioned symptoms of bad blocks on an ssd and if you look at the big picture and not just the recent BSOD most of my random BSODS were either currupt system image, bootloader,
    or critical process died. None of them were repairable with windows tools so it seems it cojld be the drive.

JoshSmart, May 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED + Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th

1. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED + Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th - Similar Threads - BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS

2. Constant BSOD Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Critical Process Died: Within the last month I have had constant BSOD with the error message if Critcial Process Died. No data is collected. In minidump file. At first it was every hour or so. In a week, the intervals have shortened. Now i cannot even have my PC on for 10 minutes without BSOD. Ends...
  3. Constant BSOD Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Critical Process Died: Within the last month I have had constant BSOD with the error message if Critcial Process Died. No data is collected. In minidump file. At first it was every hour or so. In a week, the intervals have shortened. Now i cannot even have my PC on for 10 minutes without BSOD. Ends...
  4. Critical Process Died bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  5. Constant Bsod "Critical Process Died"

Constant Bsod "Critical Process Died": Hello, recently my PC started to Blue screen with the Critical Process Died error. Sometimes It blue screened every few hours, or every 5 minutes, now it blue screens within a minute of booting up. at one point it said I had no boot drive I have tried using the SFC /scannow...
  6. Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th

Constant Random BSODs Since an Update on April 15th: On April 15th, I started to experience random BSODs, during which the memory dump was always interrupted by a second crash. In the 2 weeks that followed, I had 10 random BSODs, at which point I thought I'd isolated the problem to my second hard drive in my laptop. I had...
  7. Critical Process Died BSOD randomly happening

Critical Process Died BSOD randomly happening: Very recently I've had BSODs all over the place with the stop code Critical Process Died. It appears to happen at random times. I can sometimes predict it happening as the calling sings are that chrome stops rendering youtube videos and my pc begins to soft lock while sound...
  8. Random CRITICAL PROCESS DIED BSOD

Random CRITICAL PROCESS DIED BSOD: Experienced a BSOD today which resulted in a temporary corruption of windows system files. I say temporary because when I first attempted to use the windows tool to verify system files it failed but stated there were corrupted files. I rebooted and tried again and it passed...
  9. Random BSOD (critical process died)

Random BSOD (critical process died): Hey All, First post on these forums! Soooo, I've been pulling my hair out lately with this BSOD (critical process died) crash (usually occurs at least once a day.). I originally thought it might be hardware related, so I've pretty much replaced every component on my PC,...
  10. Constant Critical Process Died BSOD

Constant Critical Process Died BSOD: I get these random critical process died BSOD when I'm doing random things -- watching a movie or playing a video game. It happens during internet browsing as well. Please help. 24351