Windows 10: BSOD Critical process died multiple times

Discus and support BSOD Critical process died multiple times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been facing BSOD multiple times for the past few months and it is always the same error code which is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. The weird... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raymond Jee, Jun 14, 2021.

1. BSOD Critical process died multiple times

Hello, I have been facing BSOD multiple times for the past few months and it is always the same error code which is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. The weird thing about this is that it happens only when I restart my laptop but it is random. Sometimes I can restart my laptop successfully but sometimes it will stuck at the asus logo loading screen and straight goes to automatic repair. This happens very randomly. I have sent my laptop to the service centre multiple times. First time they reimage my windows but the BSOD still happened. The second time they suspect it was the built-in SSD so they changed

:)

Raymond Jee, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 14, 2021
  3. BLToaster Win User
    Critical Process Died BSOD

I've had a few more BSODs, one time it said kernel_data_inpage_error instead of the critical process died. Attached is the log collector file

BLToaster, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Veoxer Win User

BSOD Critical process died multiple times

BSOD critical process died

My replies in red.

Veoxer, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Critical process died multiple times

1. BSOD Critical process died multiple times - Similar Threads - BSOD Critical process

2. BSOD critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD critical process died: Hello, i’m writing on this because i’m exhausted..I recently got a new PC and i frequently have these BSOD. i have tried all the solutions found on websites but not work.«Critical process died» appears randomly, sometimes on boot, sometimes while i’m playing..I have:- Check...
  3. BSOD Critical process died multiple times

BSOD Critical process died multiple times: Hello, I have been facing BSOD multiple times for the past few months and it is always the same error code which is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. The weird thing about this is that it happens only when I restart my laptop but it is random. Sometimes I can restart my laptop...
  4. BSOD - Critical Process Died...

BSOD - Critical Process Died...: Can you anyone help? Please see attached screenshot.... Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867) Memory Dump - Dropbox - MEMORY.DMP - Simplify your life [img] 175871
  5. BSOD Critical Process Died

BSOD Critical Process Died: I have been getting BSOD Critical Process Died and have tried updating my display driver, using DISM, sfcscannow to no avail. Below is the link to dump files and system info after the crashes. Thanks for any help https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnF-O4LxaDk2g2ygbS7SYbl0Fswj?e=X60hxI...
  6. BSOD-Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD-Critical Process Died: Hello, I am having a lot of trouble with my desktop computer running Windows 10. Specifications: Motherboard- Gigabyte G31M-ES2L CPU- Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 2.80GHzCurrently Overclocked to 3.25GHz GPU 0- Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 1GBOverclocked~75% GPU 1- Intel G33/G31...
  7. BSOD Critical Process Died

BSOD Critical Process Died: My PC BSOD'ed 5 times in a row now, here's a link to the minidump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuFFvdJOMwSV0mzAdR1EmCi8nWBR?e=ynEBa6 Can I get a help on what's going on? I just had an update last night btw, so I'm not sure if that's somehow related. Thanks...
  8. BSOD: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD: Critical Process Died: This is by far the **** thing happened to me till now. I am not able to access anything because every there is BSOD. Then the Laptop goes into automatic repairs and then it doesn't work. I get another screen where I go into advanced options and then in troubleshoot. NO ****...
  9. BSOD - Critical Process Died

BSOD - Critical Process Died: Hi, could anyone check on my BSOD logs? I get the feeling it might be a hardware issue as I have reinstalled OS multiple times already and it still occurs. Thanks! BSOD sometimes shows CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Though I do notice sometimes it showed UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION....
  10. BSOD critical process died

BSOD critical process died: Dear all, Thank you for reading this. Recently I've been getting a lot of BSOD's. To be more specific the "critical_process_died" one stuck at 0% so no dump file. I did my fair amount of searching on the internet and i tried just about everything and still can't seem to fix...