Windows 10: BSOD Critical Process Died - Recurring after a couple seconds after in

Discus and support BSOD Critical Process Died - Recurring after a couple seconds after in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Starting to lose my mind with how my PC has been behaving for the past while. As mentioned in the title, I'm getting blue screens after every login.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CallMeDepravity, Dec 13, 2018.

1. BSOD Critical Process Died - Recurring after a couple seconds after in

Starting to lose my mind with how my PC has been behaving for the past while. As mentioned in the title, I'm getting blue screens after every login. What I have done so far:

- sfc scan
    - malwarebytes + windows defender scan
    - updated all drivers
    - DISM Restore Health
    - memtest
    - clean boot
    - reinstalled windows

I can't seem to figure out anything from system reliability or event viewer. When it BSODs, it reboots into an EFI Shell, which really doesn't let me do much. Only way around it at the moment is to shut it down, turn off the power supply, leave it for 5 mins, and when it boots up, it'll allow me to use it for a little longer before crashing again.

Any help is greatly appreciated. From my guesses, I suspect it could be that the system board is failing or something hardware oriented.

Thanks

DESKTOP-JGR0O0L-13_12_2018_171509_04.zip

:)

CallMeDepravity, Dec 13, 2018

2. Recurring BSOD critical process died with KB4088776

I have this same problem. BSOD 2-3 times every hour and a stop code saying critical process died. Microsoft should be ashamed. This is a serious problem affecting thousands of their customers and they don't seem to care.

ES Cummings, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 13, 2018
  4. BSOD Critical Process Died - Recurring after a couple seconds after in

Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Critical Process Died - Recurring after a couple seconds after in

1. BSOD Critical Process Died - Recurring after a couple seconds after in - Similar Threads - BSOD Critical Process

2. Critical Process Died BSOD after renaming Corsairvbusdrive.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died BSOD after renaming Corsairvbusdrive.sys: Hi,Back in 2020, I was hit with the BSOD loop issue on my pc. I believed it was simply unrecoverable and decided to get a new computer and give up all my files. But now I see it was an update that caused this and it can be restored.In realising this I followed a guide that,...
  3. Critical Process Died BSOD after renaming Corsairvbusdrive.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died BSOD after renaming Corsairvbusdrive.sys: Hi,Back in 2020, I was hit with the BSOD loop issue on my pc. I believed it was simply unrecoverable and decided to get a new computer and give up all my files. But now I see it was an update that caused this and it can be restored.In realising this I followed a guide that,...
  4. Critical Process Died BSOD after renaming Corsairvbusdrive.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Critical Process Died - BSOD

Critical Process Died - BSOD: Hello,There was a blackout, and upon starting my computer, I was greeted with the blue screen of death, with the only message being "Critical Process Died."I attempted all the recovery options available:Safe mode gives the same error; critical process diedchkdsk /r completed,...
  6. BSoD Critical process died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  7. BSoD Critical process died

BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  8. Critical Process Died bsod

Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  9. Critical Process Died bsod

Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  10. Recurring critical process died even after reinstalling windows

Recurring critical process died even after reinstalling windows: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/sudden-critical-process-died/49fdfc8b-c410-4ece-8003-ed4309f7c307?tm=1607348848608&page=2 I made this thread 2 weeks and one day ago. I described the issue in better detail and did a good bit of...