Windows 10: BSOD Critical Process Died while running script

Discus and support BSOD Critical Process Died while running script in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Was running Tron (a windows clean up script) while I got this BSOD. I know a bit about windows but had trouble trying to read the dump files. Files are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lighter2738, Jun 5, 2018.

1. BSOD Critical Process Died while running script

Was running Tron (a windows clean up script) while I got this BSOD. I know a bit about windows but had trouble trying to read the dump files. Files are attached below if anyone can help.

Background Info : Almost 2 yrs since built, reinstalled windows 10 within the past 2 months. Only upgraded GPU in September but nothing else.

Thanks in advance.

DESKTOP-5ORL6DN-Tue_06_05_2018__02243_23.zip

:)

Lighter2738, Jun 5, 2018

2. BSOD critical process died

I am running win10... have gotten BSOD with the message critical process died. the computer will reboot with about 10 mins of use then the BSOD again with the same msg, will hang for quite a while then reboot. Tried to send dump files but there is no email
    address to send them. I would really like to revert to 7.... Your help is appreciated ASAP.

Stephanie

StephanieQuick, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 9, 2018
  4. BSOD Critical Process Died while running script

Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Critical Process Died while running script

1. BSOD Critical Process Died while running script - Similar Threads - BSOD Critical Process

2. Critical Process Died - BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died - BSOD: Hello,There was a blackout, and upon starting my computer, I was greeted with the blue screen of death, with the only message being "Critical Process Died."I attempted all the recovery options available:Safe mode gives the same error; critical process diedchkdsk /r completed,...
  3. Critical Process Died BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died BSOD while gaming: Hi there,I'm trying to find a way to fix my recent problem: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when I'm gaming.My Setup Windows 11 ProRyzen 5950X B0 SteppingGSkill 2x32GB DDR4 C16 Dual RankAsus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact with last BIOS v4304Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PCIe 4.0 4xSamsung 970 Evo...
  4. Critical Process Died BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died BSOD while gaming: Hi there,I'm trying to find a way to fix my recent problem: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when I'm gaming.My Setup Windows 11 ProRyzen 5950X B0 SteppingGSkill 2x32GB DDR4 C16 Dual RankAsus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact with last BIOS v4304Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PCIe 4.0 4xSamsung 970 Evo...
  5. BSOD Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Critical Process Died: I accidently installed a new audio driver which ended up messing up my system. I did a system restore and the PC booted as normal. I shut the computer off when I went for dinner. When I returned to turn the computer back on, I got the BSOD with the critical process died. I...
  6. BSoD Critical process died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  7. BSoD Critical process died

BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  8. Critical Process Died bsod

Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  9. Critical Process Died bsod

Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  10. BSOD - Critical Process Died

BSOD - Critical Process Died: Hi, could anyone check on my BSOD logs? I get the feeling it might be a hardware issue as I have reinstalled OS multiple times already and it still occurs. Thanks! BSOD sometimes shows CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Though I do notice sometimes it showed UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION....