Windows 10: BSOD - critical process died with address ntoskrnl.exe+1aaab0

Discus and support BSOD - critical process died with address ntoskrnl.exe+1aaab0 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my system ran into a BSOD recently it is my first time ran into BSOD with this laptop the system is windows 10 1803 (17134.829) running on: intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Devid Jeremj John, Aug 26, 2019.

1. BSOD - critical process died with address ntoskrnl.exe+1aaab0

my system ran into a BSOD recently

it is my first time ran into BSOD with this laptop

the system is windows 10 1803 (17134.829) running on: intel i5-8300H with UHD graphics 630; 8Gb of RAM; GTX 1050Ti GPU; hynix 128Gb ssd as OS drive

i purchased this laptop for less than a year with less than 50 bootup so i don't know why it even got BSOD

i've ran Windows memory Diagnostic and the result shown no error with the memories

here are the dump and the minidump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvqzBrofMdmvl0EiJx_94wHtiRZ1?e=hw5azc

please help me find out what kind of error that lead to BSOD, hoping it not something serious

:)

Devid Jeremj John, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 26, 2019
  3. BSOD critical process died

I am running win10... have gotten BSOD with the message critical process died. the computer will reboot with about 10 mins of use then the BSOD again with the same msg, will hang for quite a while then reboot. Tried to send dump files but there is no email
    address to send them. I would really like to revert to 7.... Your help is appreciated ASAP.

Stephanie

StephanieQuick, Aug 26, 2019
  4. BSOD - critical process died with address ntoskrnl.exe+1aaab0

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

BSOD - critical process died with address ntoskrnl.exe+1aaab0

1. BSOD - critical process died with address ntoskrnl.exe+1aaab0 - Similar Threads - BSOD critical process

2. BSOD critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD critical process died: Dear all, Thank you for reading this. Recently I've been getting a lot of BSOD's. To be more specific the "critical_process_died" one stuck at 0% so no dump file. I did my fair amount of searching on the internet and i tried just about everything and still can't seem to fix...
  3. BSOD critical process died

BSOD critical process died: Dear all, Thank you for reading this. Recently I've been getting a lot of BSOD's. To be more specific the "critical_process_died" one stuck at 0% so no dump file. I did my fair amount of searching on the internet and i tried just about everything and still can't seem to fix...
  4. BSOD critical process died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD critical process died

BSOD critical process died: I have a Razer 15 and ive bought it only a few months back. Until now it worked very smooth but since a day or two im getting repeated bsods saying CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and a few times SYSTEM SERVICE FAILURE. I have run scannow and dism. They report nothing. Driver...
  6. BSOD - Critical Process Died

BSOD - Critical Process Died: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop computer, clean installation, custom built. My system was working fine for 2 weeks. In the third week i started to notice Explorer.exe hanging up. I disabled every live tile in my Start menu and unpinned some stuff too. The Explorer crash...
  7. Critical Process Died BSOD

Critical Process Died BSOD: Did a clean install of Win10 on the 30th and was having BSOD issues prior to updating as well. I'm not sure if something is triggering it as sometimes it seems to take a while before happening while other times it happens shortly after booting/waking up. This time there...
  8. BSOD - Critical process died

BSOD - Critical process died: Hey, as who ever read this all ready know, I got a BSOD issue. I have a "critical process died" error whenever I start my computer. I have tried starting the computer in safe mode without any success and I have also tried to reinstall windows 10, but under the installation I...
  9. [BSOD]Critical Process Died

[BSOD]Critical Process Died: Hello, sorry for my bad english its not my official language, Recently i has been getting this problem, mostly when i play games appears the blue screen and the pc reset itself,This are the specifications of my pc: Dual Core E5700 3.00GHZ Geforge EVGA GT 520 6GB RAM DDR3...
  10. Critical Process Died BSOD

Critical Process Died BSOD: ​Attachment 47563 I have recently updated to Windows 10 and have been getting the BSOD which says Critical Process Died. I have done all of the recent updates on my drivers and for Windows 10. I have also attached my crash file. It will only crash during gaming. Any help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dmp psinfile.sys ntoskrnl.exe 1aaab0

2. ntoskrnl.exe 1aaab0

3. ntoskrnl.exe 1aaab0 bsod