Windows 10: BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone. My computer will be extremely laggy suddenly for maybe once a week. While this happen, only cursor is allowed to move slowly. Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ho Yan Ian Ip, May 30, 2020.

1. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

Hi everyone. My computer will be extremely laggy suddenly for maybe once a week. While this happen, only cursor is allowed to move slowly. Everything else shows no respond. If I hard reboot my computer, then I'll not be able to boot up my computer, and there will be a error message "An Unexpected I/O Error Has Occurred 0xc00000e9"

I think the I/O error occurs because I hard boot my computer, so when the computer become laggy again this time, I wait ~30min or more for my computer to respond I cannot call Task Manager as the Ctrl+Alt+Del didn't respond. Then BSOD happened.

Some background information regarding to my computer. At first I thought the error is from the RAM, so I've bought a new CPU, motherboard, RAM as well as power supply. And I've reset Windows once while keeping my files. So this computer cannot count as a brand new one as the GPU and harddisk is taken from previous computer.

I've tried sfc/scannow and chkdsk /r /f, but nothing special. I can't tell if they fixed the problem, as the problem happen randomly and occasionally, even if I boot my computer in Safe mode I can't tell if the problem still exist. So I guess a minidump file should be useful to analysis the problem.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1to0dwd0bX9fXGs9WuDAMPQG9_NrTv9mS/view?usp=sharing

:)

Ho Yan Ian Ip, May 30, 2020
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, May 30, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, May 30, 2020
  4. NGKH5 Win User

BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

My laptop experienced a BSOD with an analysis by "Who Crashed" as follows-

On Sat 11/10/2018 2:08:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrpamp.exe (nt!PsSetLegoNotifyRoutine+0x46C)

Bugcheck code: 0xEF (0xFFFFFFFFA8C97440, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Bug check description: This indicates that a critical system process died.

There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: ntkrpamp.exe .

Google query: ntkrpamp.exe CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Following is a link to my "one drive" BSOD folder with memory.dmp and other files for evaluation:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please advise resolution for the said BSOD. Thanx!

NGKH5, May 30, 2020
Thema:

BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

1. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error

2. BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl: Continue to receive these ... rand system file checker and also updated all drivers from Dells site.I have the dump files how can i attach them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-psheddll-and-ntoskrnl/e28e8852-6a2f-47ea-a539-2551c8c718e8
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error: Recently I've been running into an issue after installing a new Samsung 970 EVO V-Nand 1TB M.2 SSD. When playing the game RUST for extended periods of time the computer bluescreens with the error message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" however the system restarts too quickly after...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: My laptop experienced a BSOD with an analysis by "Who Crashed" as follows- On Sat 11/10/2018 2:08:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrpamp.exe...
  9. Critical_Process_Died BSOD windows 10

Critical_Process_Died BSOD windows 10: simply can't boot into windows 10. it just blue screens whenever it starts. I can't do SFC /scannow and dism. I can't do safe mode, the same thing. all the parts were bought brand new. Rig: Windows 10 Pro i5 6600k OC 4.1GhZ GTX 950 OC Stock 8GB ram 2144 Seagate...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD Critical_process_died

Windows 10 BSOD Critical_process_died: Running a Dell Latitude E5500. Bought it with Windows 7 Pro, and upgraded it to Windows 10. It wasn't a clean install, but an upgrade. I normally like to do clean installs, but did the upgrade on purpose to get used to the whole Windows 10 update process. Everything was...