Windows 10: BSOD Critical_Process_Died frequent crashes upon regular use

Discus and support BSOD Critical_Process_Died frequent crashes upon regular use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had no problems what so ever with this computer running Win 7 Pro for a very long time (2+ years) and when I moved to Win 10 Pro I get these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by azTony, Nov 24, 2015.

1. azTony Win User

BSOD Critical_Process_Died frequent crashes upon regular use

I have had no problems what so ever with this computer running Win 7 Pro for a very long time (2+ years) and when I moved to Win 10 Pro I get these BSOD Critical_Process_Died crashes while browsing the internet using Fire Fox. After the BSOD it will reboot and I can use again but then after a while (maybe an hour) it crashes again. I have recently updated to Win 10 and all drivers were at that time updated. I have to admit I wish there was a better way to determine when a new driver is available for your hardware.

Here are my files.

Attachment 50494

:)

azTony, Nov 24, 2015
  2. ResnickRE Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD appears randomly

Occasionally when using the computer, it freezes, then the BSOD appears with the UEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION or the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED message. My computer also did not produce any dump files from the crash.

ResnickRE, Nov 24, 2015
  3. ChiefZer0 Win User
    BSOD While updating to Windows 10 creators update

This has happebed 2 times

The BSOD is Critical_Process_Died

I used the update assistant.

My PC also needed to recover the files from the crash

I need help

ChiefZer0, Nov 24, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Please update Marvell software/drivers
    Driver Reference Table - mv91xx.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mv91xx.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mv91xx.sys 7: kd> lmvm mv91xx start end module name fffff800`1a9d0000 fffff800`1aa5c000 mv91xx (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mv91xx.sys Image name: mv91xx.sys Timestamp: Fri Dec 25 07:45:39 2009 (4B345F93) CheckSum: 0004E351 ImageSize: 0008C000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Let me know how it goes *Smile

Thema:

1. BSOD Critical_Process_Died frequent crashes upon regular use - Similar Threads - BSOD Critical_Process_Died frequent

2. Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes: I have a desktop PC running Windows 11version 2009, build 22631 x64. the hardware is a Tomahawk B450 Max motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3600 processor and 500 GByte M2 SSD, one other M2 SSD on a PCI adapter and 2 SATA SSDs. The GPU is an NVIDIA 1660. Over the past few months I have...
  3. Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes: I have a desktop PC running Windows 11version 2009, build 22631 x64. the hardware is a Tomahawk B450 Max motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3600 processor and 500 GByte M2 SSD, one other M2 SSD on a PCI adapter and 2 SATA SSDs. The GPU is an NVIDIA 1660. Over the past few months I have...
  4. Regular application crashes and BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular application crashes and BSODs: I am currently experiencing regular crashes of different applications on my machine. Most prominent are crashes of jvm applications which are always caused by anEXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005When proceeding to restart those applications then my OS will eventially crash...
  5. Regular application crashes and BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular application crashes and BSODs: I am currently experiencing regular crashes of different applications on my machine. Most prominent are crashes of jvm applications which are always caused by anEXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005When proceeding to restart those applications then my OS will eventially crash...
  6. Regular application crashes and BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Experiencing frequent BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and No bootable device

Experiencing frequent BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and No bootable device: Like many others reporting BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, I've periodically encountered it and a restart makes it go away. A few days ago, I had the crash on every restart. Some restarts result into the error "No bootable devices found" and so I have to restart again. I've...
  8. BSOD error Critical_process_died - repeatedly and frequently

BSOD error Critical_process_died - repeatedly and frequently: Hi, If anyone can help I would really appreciated it, just got this machine and can't really get anything done on it as the keep getting 'critical_process_died' error. It generally happens when streaming or watching media. I have tried the following media players...
  9. Frequent CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSODs on Dell XPS 15 9550

Frequent CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSODs on Dell XPS 15 9550: As the title says, I'm getting a bunch of critical process died errors, usually within 30-60 minutes of booting up a game. Sometimes it happens within 15 minutes, and sometimes it's not connected to gaming at all. Would greatly appreciate any help! 35684
  10. Frequent system freezes and crashes upon upgrading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent system freezes and crashes upon upgrading: Hello everyone, So I upgraded from Windows 7 Home Edition SP1 to Windows 10 today. Unfortunately, since then I have had several issues with frequent crashes that have forced me to do a forced reboot of Windows 10. My frequent, I mean sometimes up to 5 per hour when...