Windows 10: BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ntoskrnl.exe Asus ZenBook

Discus and support BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ntoskrnl.exe Asus ZenBook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been experiencing allot of bluescreens lately. I have no clue what I happening or why this is happening, Im on a laptop Asus ZenBook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cristian Raiescu, May 30, 2020.

1. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ntoskrnl.exe Asus ZenBook

Hello,

I've been experiencing allot of bluescreens lately.

I have no clue what I happening or why this is happening,

Im on a laptop Asus ZenBook Flip, I blue screen in safemode with and without networking, ive tried cleanbooting also bluescreen, ive also tried sfc/scannow didn't find anything, I've fully restored my laptop also didn't work, ive also done a memcheck and nothing was wrong.

My laptop sometimes works for a decent amount of time before It falls back into chain bluescreening.

Thanks in anticipation.

Here is the latest bluescreen info I got from bluescreen view. let me know if more info is needed.

Dump File 053020-9546-01.dmp

Crash Time 30/05/2020 7:34

Bug Check String CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Bug Check Code 0x000000ef

Parameter 1 ffffdd07`ea0d2080

Parameter 2 00000000`00000000

Parameter 3 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390

File Description NT Kernel & System

Product Name Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Company Microsoft Corporation

File Version 10.0.18362.836 WinBuild.160101.0800

Processor x64

Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390

Bellow is link for dump file.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1puEH32TdFgz-TIVzpkvVgrdgpQMCAr3p?usp=sharing

:)

Cristian Raiescu, May 30, 2020
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, May 30, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, May 30, 2020
  4. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ntoskrnl.exe Asus ZenBook

Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 30, 2020
Thema:

BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ntoskrnl.exe Asus ZenBook

1. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ntoskrnl.exe Asus ZenBook - Similar Threads - BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ntoskrnl

2. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  3. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  4. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. Asus Zenbook. When

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  8. asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...