Windows 10: BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED v2

Discus and support BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED v2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is the problem regarding to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ushier, May 28, 2022.

1. Ushier Win User

BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED v2

This is the problem regarding to the post;https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/criticalprocessdied/c2e89385-1cd6-4e29-8687-2f449de17f04I was told to post a v2 version.I have done everything what they say, and the chkdsk have finished. What should i do next?

:)

Ushier, May 28, 2022

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 28, 2022
  3. NGKH5 Win User
    BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

My laptop experienced a BSOD with an analysis by "Who Crashed" as follows-

On Sat 11/10/2018 2:08:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrpamp.exe (nt!PsSetLegoNotifyRoutine+0x46C)

Bugcheck code: 0xEF (0xFFFFFFFFA8C97440, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Bug check description: This indicates that a critical system process died.

There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: ntkrpamp.exe .

Google query: ntkrpamp.exe CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Following is a link to my "one drive" BSOD folder with memory.dmp and other files for evaluation:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please advise resolution for the said BSOD. Thanx!

NGKH5, May 28, 2022
  4. mik07 Win User

After a restart, I get BSOD "Critical_Process_Died"

I think this has started recently, It happens while doing a reboot, It comes back with BSOD with "Critical_Process_Died".
    I have to do hard reset physically, It will start back normally or presented with diagnostic screen, listing out option for repairing. However, the approach to that is short lived, as It appears that It wasn;t able to fix it.

I would like to know the root cause of the problem as it seems to be little concerning.

The steps I have taken so far
    sfc/scannow ---
    Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Still yet to perform
    • Memory Test
    • dism-repair

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Windows 20H2 build 19042.1466

mik07, May 28, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED v2 - Similar Threads - BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

2. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: So whenever I run a game my PC crashes with one of the following BSODs:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED happened 3-4 timesKERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR happened only onceUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION happened the mostGames I tried are:Rocket LeagueMinecraftRobloxThings I tried to fix it:Ran...
  3. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: So whenever I run a game my PC crashes with one of the following BSODs:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED happened 3-4 timesKERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR happened only onceUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION happened the mostGames I tried are:Rocket LeagueMinecraftRobloxThings I tried to fix it:Ran...
  4. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD: This Morning I did do a couple of changes to computer that may be related to this BSOD?In Device Manager, I did disable my integrated video card and integrated sound card. I also installed a couple new programs. I installed RivaTuner Statistics Server, GOG Galaxy and the game...
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD: This Morning I did do a couple of changes to computer that may be related to this BSOD?In Device Manager, I did disable my integrated video card and integrated sound card. I also installed a couple new programs. I installed RivaTuner Statistics Server, GOG Galaxy and the game...
  7. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello,My PC has been bluescreening a lot recently and giving various errors. I have managed to fix most of them one was virtualbox drivers, one was SSD running too hot etc but my computer is now continuously getting the BSOD error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have reinstalled...
  8. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello,My PC has been bluescreening a lot recently and giving various errors. I have managed to fix most of them one was virtualbox drivers, one was SSD running too hot etc but my computer is now continuously getting the BSOD error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have reinstalled...
  9. Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10: Hi,i was having constant BSOD WHEA under windows 10, then i did a clean reinstallation of windows 11 and i'm now getting Critical_Process_Died.-> BSOD occurs quite randomly browsing, restarting windows.. and also when putting load on cpu/gpu some games, Unity, at a random...
  10. Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10

Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10: Hi,i was having constant BSOD WHEA under windows 10, then i did a clean reinstallation of windows 11 and i'm now getting Critical_Process_Died.-> BSOD occurs quite randomly browsing, restarting windows.. and also when putting load on cpu/gpu some games, Unity, at a random...