Windows 10: BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

Discus and support BSOD, critical_structure_corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FabWei, Jun 5, 2019.

1. FabWei Win User

BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

Hi,

I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this)

My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys.

The only DMP file in the minidump directory is:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArY8Ze6vqEMFacSLvJwOsw8Fs80?e=TBySUP

Help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Fabian Weiss

:)

FabWei, Jun 5, 2019

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD error message on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on Windows 10?

Hello. Recently, I've met many BSOD with message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I don't know which caused it. Here is the dump file:
    http://1drv.ms/1NjuKAV

Vinh Quang Tran, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

Hi,

There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot the CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error that you're getting. Kindly follow the methods provided by Arul_D on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Chain Itk Win User

BSOD: frequently CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION/ DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I always get the BSOD (like everyday). And it says Critical_structure_corruption.

I've tried many things people suggested like memtest86,the 'sfc/scannow' and the 'dism' command.

Those said my system is normal.

Yesterday I tried Driver Verifier following this method

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. and
    my system cannot boot into windows since it crashed into
    DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION so I had to boot into safe mode and stop the Driver Verifier.

I've upload the dump files
    into OneDrive and provide the link below. Please suggest any useful information. Thank You.

Minidump.7z

Chain Itk, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption - Similar Threads - BSOD critical_structure_corruption

2. Windows 10 Upgrade gone wrong. Constant BSOD - CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Upgrade gone wrong. Constant BSOD - CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi guys, hoping you can help. A friend of mine recently did the free Microsoft upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7. The upgrade crashed during the final update procedure of the upgrade. After a restart, it booted to windows 10, but since, crashes quite often with...
  3. Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps happening, how can i fix it?

Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps happening, how can i fix it?: Hi, I built a new PC recently (Ryzen 3700X, ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus Wi-Fi motherboard) and have been getting BSOD crashes randomly with the stop code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Checking event viewer doesn't tell me any information, and after running a memtest (8...
  4. BSOD - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION . Re Install Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION . Re Install Windows: I have an Acer Predator. i messed up with the software. I am facing lot of BSODs(critical structure corruption) and bugs in my pc now. Tried many solutions but none worked. Someone told me to update BIOS. My data is on HDD an some softwares and Windows on 128 GB SSD I...
  5. BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...

BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...: Community, I have been chasing multiple BSODs and recently just random freezes (without BSOD). This has been going on for a few months now on a PC that was built in 2017. My stop codes have been Critical_Structure_Corruption (most recent), Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area,...
  6. Bsod playİng fm18, crİtİcal structure corruptİon error

Bsod playİng fm18, crİtİcal structure corruptİon error: Hello everyone, I have BSOD problem when I playing FM18. ıt crasches when just playing game. thank for your help. My file in attc. look and advice me please friends. 122902
  7. BSOD during web browsing and video games CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD during web browsing and video games CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: While watching a youtube video or playing a video game my computer will blue screen. Typically its a CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error. It used to say "ndis.sys" in the blue screen message. The last blue screen happened today and only said CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION with...
  8. Random BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Random BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I have intel pentium dc G4400, 4gig ddr4 ram, gigabyte ga-h110m-ds2, no gpu, 1tb seagate barracuda drive, windows 10 pro 64bit. i have uploaded the memory dumb file to onedrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmET9auMA8qiaMLX3QTQKHq3h8c I have already ran hdd scan with seagate...
  9. BSOD Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption: Never seen this one before. Help is much appreciated. Minidump located here https://ufile.io/ijnzw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-critical-structure-corruption/3215e863-8141-4cba-8eb1-1c7ac54886ff
  10. BSOD Critical Structure Corruption ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption ntoskrnl.exe: Link to the minidump and genuine.txt from running Code: licensingdiag.exe -report "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine.txt" -log "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab"&del "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab" /Q[/quote] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pX...HdDsolOr0tkibR...