Windows 10: BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

Discus and support BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DESKTOP-JSKUHFO-Wed_03_21_2018__30357_87.zip Photo below of the bsod [img] 106478 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Towelyey, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Towelyey Win User

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

DESKTOP-JSKUHFO-Wed_03_21_2018__30357_87.zip
    Photo below of the bsod

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption [​IMG]

:)

Towelyey, Mar 20, 2018

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD error message on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on Windows 10?

Hello. Recently, I've met many BSOD with message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I don't know which caused it. Here is the dump file:
    http://1drv.ms/1NjuKAV

Vinh Quang Tran, Mar 20, 2018
  3. dhnj Win User
    Critical_Structure_Corruption Crash

Hi

Since of late I have had some BSOD crashes due to Critical_Structure_Corruption.

I have a MiniDump. How do I send it.

Best regards

4. philc43 Win User

Hello Towelyey,

The crash dump shows the following message:

*** Memory manager detected 9 instance(s) of page corruption, target is likely to have memory corruption.

I would begin by performing a memory test. As you have 4 RAM sticks of 8GB each this will take a long time to complete. I would be tempted to test them in pairs over two nights unless you can leave the machine running for about 1-2 days to complete a full eight passes on 32GB.

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.

philc43, Mar 20, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption - Similar Threads - BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

2. Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps happening, how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps happening, how can i fix it?: Hi, I built a new PC recently (Ryzen 3700X, ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus Wi-Fi motherboard) and have been getting BSOD crashes randomly with the stop code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Checking event viewer doesn't tell me any information, and after running a memtest (8...
  3. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  4. BSOD - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION . Re Install Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION . Re Install Windows: I have an Acer Predator. i messed up with the software. I am facing lot of BSODs(critical structure corruption) and bugs in my pc now. Tried many solutions but none worked. Someone told me to update BIOS. My data is on HDD an some softwares and Windows on 128 GB SSD I...
  5. BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...

BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...: Community, I have been chasing multiple BSODs and recently just random freezes (without BSOD). This has been going on for a few months now on a PC that was built in 2017. My stop codes have been Critical_Structure_Corruption (most recent), Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area,...
  6. Random BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Random BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I have intel pentium dc G4400, 4gig ddr4 ram, gigabyte ga-h110m-ds2, no gpu, 1tb seagate barracuda drive, windows 10 pro 64bit. i have uploaded the memory dumb file to onedrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmET9auMA8qiaMLX3QTQKHq3h8c I have already ran hdd scan with seagate...
  7. BSOD browsing, waking from sleep. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

BSOD browsing, waking from sleep. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I've had multiple BSOD's for about a year now. And they alawys comes and goes. One time i had Bsod nearly every day. And suddenly the BSOD's stopped happening. Now they have started again. One thing i have noticied is that the BSOD's often happen after waking from...
  8. Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL: Hi there! And thank you in advance for your help! AORUS-X7-DT-V6-30_10_2017__01924,84.zip Some time ago I started getting idle BSODs after reverting to an older System Image everything was fine until the creators update kicked in. Now I am getting random BSODs (not only...
  9. BSOD Shortly After Startup - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

BSOD Shortly After Startup - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: A while ago I had this BSOD and after some shot-in-the-dark attempts to fix it like reinstalling some drivers, chkdsk, and that sort of thing, it worked again and I thought it was over. Recently it has came back with a vengeance. This happened after I updated and used...
  10. Multy Color BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION / ntoskrnl.exe+14A2C0

Multy Color BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION / ntoskrnl.exe+14A2C0: Hi guys, It has been now 2 or 3 weeks I have bsod while playing In game (mainly on RUST or BF1 not on civ VI or Rocket league), i get random Bsod. My pc freeze, then my screen get full green or purple or else. What I tried : I made an sfc/verifyonly Check drivers...