Windows 10: BSOD debug help

Discus and support BSOD debug help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, need a help with an unusual BSOD i got. Was just closing a game and got it, has been a while ive had one of those. If anyone could help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dskhury, Sep 2, 2020.

1. dskhury Win User

BSOD debug help

Hey guys, need a help with an unusual BSOD i got. Was just closing a game and got it, has been a while ive had one of those. If anyone could help me pinpoint the issue i would hugely appreciate.

DUMP
    Google Drive: Sign-in

W10 Version 2004 Build 19041,450

Ty

:)

dskhury, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 2, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. BSOD debug help

I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD debug help

1. BSOD debug help - Similar Threads - BSOD debug help

2. BSOD - Unable to Debug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Unable to Debug: Hello,My computer has been giving me BSOD at random times. I did a windows fresh installation removing all apps, keeping my files last week and today while I was on a Zoom call audio and video enabled I got another BSOD.The BSOD are almost always distorted, and I cannto...
  3. BSOD - Unable to Debug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Unable to Debug: Hello,My computer has been giving me BSOD at random times. I did a windows fresh installation removing all apps, keeping my files last week and today while I was on a Zoom call audio and video enabled I got another BSOD.The BSOD are almost always distorted, and I cannto...
  4. Need help debugging this BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help debugging this BSOD.: Hello! I went through two consecutive BSODs and I need some help as to what this error is. Below I've posted the dump files.Thank you!Specs:CPU - Ryzen 9 7900xGPU - AMD Radeon 7900XTX Sapphire nitro+RAM- gskill ripjaws s5 series 64gb ddr5 4800mhzMOTHERBOARD - MSI B650 MAG...
  5. Need help debugging this BSOD.

Need help debugging this BSOD.: Hello! I went through two consecutive BSODs and I need some help as to what this error is. Below I've posted the dump files.Thank you!Specs:CPU - Ryzen 9 7900xGPU - AMD Radeon 7900XTX Sapphire nitro+RAM- gskill ripjaws s5 series 64gb ddr5 4800mhzMOTHERBOARD - MSI B650 MAG...
  6. BSOD - Help to debug - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA iaStorAC.sys and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Help to debug - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA iaStorAC.sys and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...: I have been passing through a BSOD, sometimes it hapens on the boot, sometimes it boot and then happens before. I already format and it stills happen. Already did the memtest with no erros. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA iaStorAC.sysIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exeHere are...
  7. BSOD - Help to debug - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA iaStorAC.sys and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...

BSOD - Help to debug - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA iaStorAC.sys and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...: I have been passing through a BSOD, sometimes it hapens on the boot, sometimes it boot and then happens before. I already format and it stills happen. Already did the memtest with no erros. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA iaStorAC.sysIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exeHere are...
  8. Help debugging BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR - WRONG_SYMBOLS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help debugging BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR - WRONG_SYMBOLS: Hello,Recently I've been experiencing whenever I try encoding media using software like handbrake or davinci resolve. I am not sure if this is related to media itself, or if this happens under these situations since the CPUs get really stressed.On the last BSOD I got, I used...
  9. Help Debugging BSOD Windows 10 Education

Help Debugging BSOD Windows 10 Education: Hi all, I've been having a few BSOD's recently along with game crashes and lag. I haven't overclocked and I run a custom fan curve to keep my GPU temperatures down. Attached is my .dmp file and SysInfo. Any feedback is appreciated !...
  10. BSOD debugging help

BSOD debugging help: Hi. So I have been trying to solve error alone, but seems I can't, so I would need someone who can read WinDBG report well. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PmejRa8t1S1dc3u3wh4vds7VbH-zGScb/ WinDBG report full here: Code: ************* Path validation summary...