Windows 10: BSOD DIVER VMA VIOLATION - repost cause I cannot post to my last post.

Discus and support BSOD DIVER VMA VIOLATION - repost cause I cannot post to my last post. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; basically my other post is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthony717, Sep 21, 2022.

1. BSOD DIVER VMA VIOLATION - repost cause I cannot post to my last post.

basically my other post is here.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-bsod-driver-vma-violation-every-few-hours/c6b4b657-bcfa-4346-8ca7-9b887f19282a?page=2the reason I am not using it to get help for my issue is that I cannot reply to it what so ever. I keep getting an "oops, please try again later" when trying to reply. I have tried 3 different browsers, cleared cookies and everything. Very frustrating.

:)

Anthony717, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Jetster Win User

No POST

I just ran into a situation that caused a non post. The board was only rated for 677 / 800 memory. So when I tested a 533 DDR in another board and it worked in that one but not in this one. The slower memory was causing it not to post.

As Freedom suggests: When having a non post problem. Test it not in a case but on a bench, double check the board CPU list and qualified memory list from the manufacture. Only put on the board a CPU one stick of memory. Using the onboard video. No mouse /keyboard / harddrive or any cards. Check all jumpers too

Jetster, Sep 21, 2022
  3. z3r010 Win User
    BSOD - Posting Instructions

BSOD - Posting Instructions
    This will show you how to help provide needed information about your system and dump files. It will not contain any personal or sensitive information about you or your data.

To get better help with your Windows 10 BSOD issue, please follow these steps below.

We have two log collection scripts, our old DM log collector and the new V2 Log collector, the new V2 collector has been designed to provide our analysts with better and more detailed reports and unless instructed to do so you should use the new V2 Collector.

Contents

V2 Log collector

1. Click on the Download button below.
    2. Download
    3. Save log collector V2 log collector 1.07.zip to where (downloads for example) you want.
    4. Right click on V2 log collector 1.07.zip in the Downloads folder and select Extract all. This will create a V2 log collector 1.07 folder.
    5. Open the V2 log collector 1.07 folder and double click on the log-collector shortcut.
    6. A Command Prompt window will open with the Ten Forums Log Collector running in it. Press the Enter key to start the collection process.

BSOD DIVER VMA VIOLATION - repost cause I cannot post to my last post. [​IMG]
    7. A Powershell window will also open for awhile then close:

8. Finally the ending Command Prompt window will open. Press enter to close it. Note the Output location as that is where the zip file is located that you need to upload to the forum.

9. In your BSOD post, either...
      • Upload the created zip file to a reputable file sharing service such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or Amazon Cloud Drive (US) (UK) and post a share link.
      • Upload the zip file directly into your post.

When your BSOD is solved, if you have uploaded your files direcly to the post, please remove your log collector files via the following link - Manage attachements

DM Log collector

Warning DO NOT USE UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.
    Download

z3r010, Sep 21, 2022
  4. BSOD DIVER VMA VIOLATION - repost cause I cannot post to my last post.

Reposting a Post on InstaPic - How?

Hello Golfand,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

I suggest you to post your query in Instagram Help Centre for more additional information on the same.

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

BSOD DIVER VMA VIOLATION - repost cause I cannot post to my last post.

1. BSOD DIVER VMA VIOLATION - repost cause I cannot post to my last post. - Similar Threads - BSOD DIVER VMA

2. Saw that last post?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saw that last post?: Heres another example.search-ms:displayname=Search%20Results%20in%20Windows&crumb=location:C%3A%5CWindows\IdentityCRL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saw-that-last-post/66d3b50f-4c93-42f7-9ab5-9cf91562ade5
  3. Saw that last post?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saw that last post?: Heres another example.search-ms:displayname=Search%20Results%20in%20Windows&crumb=location:C%3A%5CWindows\IdentityCRL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saw-that-last-post/66d3b50f-4c93-42f7-9ab5-9cf91562ade5
  4. BSOD DIVER VMA VIOLATION - repost cause I cannot post to my last post.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DIVER VMA VIOLATION - repost cause I cannot post to my last post.: basically my other post is here.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-bsod-driver-vma-violation-every-few-hours/c6b4b657-bcfa-4346-8ca7-9b887f19282a?page=2the reason I am not using it to get help for my issue is that I cannot reply to it what so ever....
  5. additional to last post

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    additional to last post: wont show destination drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-to-last-post/daf61789-4e16-4935-b849-c9af34780633
  6. BSOD Post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Post: So after looking around for a bit on how to post my dmp files, here's a link to the 3 most recent, plus system info on my Onedrive. I'm no computer expert, but my guess going in, on account of the notice of damaged hardware and the times my laptop loves to crashDownloading...
  7. GPU Bend causing no POST?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GPU Bend causing no POST?: I've been having problems with my GPU EVGA 2070 Super XC and it's been a weird one all over the place. One second it works perfectly fine, next second it won't even POST, idk anymore. I decided to take a look at the physical card itself and I noticed an absurdly abnormal...
  8. Throw back to my last post

Throw back to my last post: Hey, uh this post I think got kind of lost in the sea of things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/microsoft-ruined-my-pc/b16265f4-80fc-4479-9605-39fff9b28c30?tm=1568240349003If ppl could let me know any advice they have regarding what...
  9. my posts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my posts: I got a message yesterday supposedly from Microsoft saying they deleted one of my posts because they determined it to be a scam. I just want to know what if anything actually was deleted because as far as I know I have never been part of any scam....
  10. BSOD - Posting Instructions

BSOD - Posting Instructions: BSOD - Posting Instructions *YouTube video player 1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below. [img] 2. Save the .exe file to your desktop or other convenient location. 3. Double click on the file to run it. 4. If prompted by UAC...