Windows 10: BSOD! Dont know what to do anymore!!!

Discus and support BSOD! Dont know what to do anymore!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I posted before about this I believe this is my third time now but to no avail. I recently upgraded my PC, new motherboard, new ram and new CPU,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tsunax552, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Tsunax552 Win User

BSOD! Dont know what to do anymore!!!

Hello, I posted before about this I believe this is my third time now but to no avail. I recently upgraded my PC, new motherboard, new ram and new CPU, I kept my old power supply and hard drives as well one HDD and one SDD. I have been getting BSOD since I've started using my PC and now it seems to be happening more frequently, and it keeps happening to have different errors not one of the same type, some times its irlq_less_not equal other times its driver_irl_less_not_equal, other times its system service exception and so on. I have run windows memory diagnostic tool with no errors. I also ran the verifier tool in windows and the drivers did not crash my PC. I also ran command prompt to scan my windows files it found some corrupt files and fixed it. All my drivers are up to date. I reinstalled windows as well. I also brought it to micro center hoping they could find out what was wrong all they said was all my hardware was working fine and nothing needed to be fixed.. Im really not sure what else it is. Here are my specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Matisse 3.6GHz 6-Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F4-3200C16D-32G - Black
    ASUS B450-F ROG STRIX Gaming AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard

Im also including my minidump files and memory dump files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjifnbGCywTSgVTNnAhkdAvJ3ycZ?e=KBTzfe

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjifnbGCywTSgVWP410_Dfcnf_O0?e=ykLp0U

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjifnbGCywTSgVbJjwjcjTAHEjp1?e=qEcREY

Any help would be greatly appreciated I am really losing my mind here!

:)

Tsunax552, Nov 21, 2020

2. Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Auto word suggestion and swype dont function anymore

Please help guys! I updated my phone to "windows phone 8.1 new". I was happy with all the new features. The word suggestions and swype worked perfectly fine for a week but now the auto word suggestion and swype does not work anymore. Please help how can
    I measure steps for these functionalities to work again!

UtkarshSinghal92, Nov 21, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except

If you want to post about a BSOD, use the DM log collector to provide more information.
    With the 0x7A a few parameters are important to know to suggest troubleshooting steps.

Thema:

1. BSOD! Dont know what to do anymore!!! - Similar Threads - BSOD Dont anymore

2. i dont know what to do i keep getting bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know what to do i keep getting bsod: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎3/‎1/‎2024 2:14 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 7eParameter 1: ffffffffc000001dParameter 2: fffff80559455a6dParameter 3: ffffb60288b9f168Parameter 4: ffff928140de1900OS version:...
  3. i dont know what to do i keep getting bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont know what to do i keep getting bsod: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎3/‎1/‎2024 2:14 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 7eParameter 1: ffffffffc000001dParameter 2: fffff80559455a6dParameter 3: ffffb60288b9f168Parameter 4: ffff928140de1900OS version:...
  4. Random BSOD i dont know what i can do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD i dont know what i can do...: Hello,i get Random BSOD's..sometimes every 30 min sometimes it lasts for like 3-5 hours till the next bluescreen apppears.i did reinstall windows 2 Times, even changed from SDD to HDD to see if anything changes.i only got 3 mini dmp files hope anybody can maybe tell me whats...
  5. Random BSOD i dont know what i can do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD i dont know what i can do...: Hello,i get Random BSOD's..sometimes every 30 min sometimes it lasts for like 3-5 hours till the next bluescreen apppears.i did reinstall windows 2 Times, even changed from SDD to HDD to see if anything changes.i only got 3 mini dmp files hope anybody can maybe tell me whats...
  6. Random BSOD i dont know what i can do...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  8. I don’t know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do anymore: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skalwalker09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izk7i8/i_dont_know_what_to_do_anymore/
  9. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD doesn't stop. Don't know what to do anymore.

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD doesn't stop. Don't know what to do anymore.: Hi, I'm having serious trouble with my computer by having random BSODs by ntoskrnl.exe and I don't know what else to do. A month ago I installed a new SSD aside from the main SSD and a HDD I have, and updated some drivers (AMD graphic card, BIOS, chipset, etc) and a couple...
  10. Dont know what to do.. halp

Dont know what to do.. halp: Lately, My windows does not launch the configuration application (and everything that has to do with it, such as screen customization, etc.) and I already tried with the system restoration. And I do not know what to do. Halp submitted by /u/HimaConfetti [link] [comments]...