Windows 10: BSOD: DPC Watch Dog Violation while watching Youtube videos

Discus and support BSOD: DPC Watch Dog Violation while watching Youtube videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting this BSOD while watching youtube videos. The same thing hasn't happened while in another video platform. Here you can find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RicardoGarcia, Aug 21, 2017.

1. BSOD: DPC Watch Dog Violation while watching Youtube videos

Hi, I've been getting this BSOD while watching youtube videos. The same thing hasn't happened while in another video platform.

Here you can find the attached dump files.

Thank your very much if anyone tries helping me. I'm very lost, I've tried updating all drivers with an automatic tool such as SnailDriver.

:)

RicardoGarcia, Aug 21, 2017

2. DPC WATCH DOG VIOLATION

DPC WATCH DOG VIOLATION STILL DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT

BobLevereth, Aug 21, 2017
  3. LukeH0504 Win User
    Stop Error Caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I was watching some normal YouTube videos and then my laptop suddenly went to an OSoD (Orange Screen of Death). The stop error was DPC Watchdog Violation and it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe. This is the third time I have seen this error and they all happened
    while watching youtube. This is the first time it has been orange however.

LukeH0504, Aug 21, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD: DPC Watch Dog Violation while watching Youtube videos

There have been a number of similar cases - they all involve ASUS laptops and the BSOD is a result of Windows updating the Wireless Network driver rtwlane.sys.

The solution is to rollback the driver to an earlier version from 2016. You can do this in Device Manager.

Refer to this thread for more details: BSOD Watchdog Violation everytime I try to to watch a video on youtube

Please do not use an automatic driver updater - they cause more trouble than they are worth. I would try to undo anything that it has done to your system if possible.

philc43, Aug 21, 2017
Thema:

BSOD: DPC Watch Dog Violation while watching Youtube videos

1. BSOD: DPC Watch Dog Violation while watching Youtube videos - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC Watch

2. DPC Watch Dog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watch Dog Violation: I was on my laptop and a blue screen saying that my computer ran into an error and had to restart popped up. The error is DPC watch dog violation. Okay after it got to like 50% precent restart it shut down. Now it won't power on at all. Its not even showing its connected...
  3. BSOD DPC WATCH DOG Violation

BSOD DPC WATCH DOG Violation: Hi, I got this blue screen error randomly few days back and it is getting worse.I tried uploading the mini dump files i google drive, unable to do so. Mine is an assembled Gaming desktop. If somebody can help me resolve this issue. Thanks Shiv...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD While Watching Youtube

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD While Watching Youtube: I have been experiencing many BSODs while browsing Youtube videos. They are all of the DPC Watchdog Violation variety. I have searched through this site previously as I know there are many people experiencing the same problem but I felt it would be easier if I provided with...
  5. BSOD while watching Youtube videos: DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD while watching Youtube videos: DPC Watchdog Violation: I keep getting a BSOD every time I try to watch Youtube videos. It is always a DPC Watchdog Violation. I recently updated to a new windows version after having issues after doing a reset. Windows 10 i7-7500U Intel HD Graphics 620 92670
  6. BSOD while watching youtube videos, DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD while watching youtube videos, DPC Watchdog Violation: For the past few days I have been getting a BSOD while watching youtube videos. I've been updating some drivers to try and fix the problem but it's not working. As far as I know, there hasn't been a recent windows 10 update that caused this, it just started happening. 87995
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  9. BSOD watching Youtube Video, DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD watching Youtube Video, DPC Watchdog Violation: In the couple past of days after Windows 10 updated by itself, my computer has been crashing every hour while I'm attempting to watch some youtube videos. This is getting out of hand and I have no idea what to do to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 67073
  10. BSOD dpc dogwatch violation while watching youtube/netflix

BSOD dpc dogwatch violation while watching youtube/netflix: I've been getting constant BSODs while watching youtube or netflix. It starts with a loud static noise which makes my laptop freeze; however, sometimes it goes back to normal after a few seconds or it gives me a BSOD. I've tried a lot of things like downgrading Realtek PCIe...