Windows 10: BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Happening very often.

Discus and support BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Happening very often. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting BSOD with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION and i dont know if it is my hardware or software as i have fresh installed windows multiple times now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SenlongChou, Jun 4, 2019.

1. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Happening very often.

I keep getting BSOD with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION and i dont know if it is my hardware or software as i have fresh installed windows multiple times now and keep getting the same error with nearly identical symptoms right before the crash.

Report for MEMORY.DMP

Type of Analysis Performed Hang Analysis Machine Name Operating System Unexpected Number Of Processors Process ID 10346176 Process Image ntkrnlmp.exe System Up-Time 15:47:38 Process Up-Time 00:00:00

Top 5 Threads by CPU time Note - Times include both user mode and kernel mode for each thread Extended thread information (including thread CPU times) is unavailable in this dump

:)

SenlongChou, Jun 4, 2019

2. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    dpc watchdog violation BSOD

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD usually happens when an old firmware(device driver) is not supported by Windows. Let's try to fix your issue. First, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you made any change to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Are your drivers and operating system up-to-date?
    • What are the troubleshooting methods you've tried so far?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 4, 2019
  4. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Happening very often.

BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

According to what I found from your minidump file, ndis.sys is caused this
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD error on your Windows computer.It's a
    NDIS 6.20 Wrapper Driver and installed onto your computer through Windows Update. As far as I know, you have installed new Windows updates lately.

You can uninstall those updates out of your computer, restart your PC and check again the result. Remember to do these steps in Safe Mode.

For more solutions to fix DPC watchdog violation BSOD error in case the above method doesn't work, check it out the following link below:

https://usefulpcguide.com/17082/dpc-watchdog-violation/

JokerKingLove, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Happening very often.

1. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Happening very often. - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC WATCHDOG

2. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Happens with WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Happens with WiFi: I have a laptop. It always hangs in the windows login screen. I just freezes. I can't type anything. After a few seconds or a minute, it gives the error saying:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart....................................."Then it restarts.Please...
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Happens with WiFi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Happens with WiFi: I have a laptop. It always hangs in the windows login screen. I just freezes. I can't type anything. After a few seconds or a minute, it gives the error saying:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart....................................."Then it restarts.Please...
  4. DPC watchdog violation BSOD

DPC watchdog violation BSOD: SYMBOL_NAME: mtkwl6ex+335ceMODULE_NAME: mtkwl6exIMAGE_NAME: mtkwl6ex.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 335ceFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_ISR_mtkwl6ex!unknown_functionOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR: vb_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows...
  5. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often

BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often: I'm experiencing very often the BSOD with error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION while using my desktop Windows 10. I'd like to know if it is a Hardware or Software issue in order to solve this, but I don't know how to do.I created some minidumps and complete memory dumps but...
  6. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often: I'm experiencing very often the BSOD with error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION while using my desktop Windows 10. I'd like to know if it is a Hardware or Software issue in order to solve this, but I don't know how to do.I created some minidumps and complete memory dumps but...
  7. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often

8. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD: Hello, I've been recently getting BSODs with error code DPC Watchdog Violation when waking PC up from sleep mode. My log files and system info can be found here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap87I0ekZbOF3WhuIjiI--QnKxbn?e=oOiOh8 Thanks, Daniel...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation keeps happening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Watchdog Violation keeps happening: The past week my computer has crashed countless times with a blue screen. Most of the time they were DPC Watchdog Violations, as I started to debug some of them were Driver Power State Failure's. For the past few days they have all been DPC Watchdog Violations. I'm using a...
  10. BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation...What Happened?

BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation...What Happened?: I formatted my computer yesterday and did a clean install of Windows 10 Basic. Added a few programs that I usually use like Adobe Reader and Creative Cloud. All went pretty smoothly, no issues, no BSOD's. Today when I started my computer I got the dreaded BSOD with the info:...