Windows 10: BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors

Discus and support BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am a support tech and we use Lenovo products. I have a user running Windows 10 Enterprise version #1607 on a Lenovo T570 laptop. We control MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mike4JC, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mike4JC Win User

BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors

I am a support tech and we use Lenovo products.

I have a user running Windows 10 Enterprise version #1607 on a Lenovo T570 laptop.

We control MS updates to these PCs.

We also use the Lenovo System Update to keep drivers up-to-date.

The user has been experiencing BSoD events which appear to be getting worse. but after running a built-in diagnostics on the hardware, there were no failures detected.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80311dac540). A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 10d2a3e5-1866-4af8-a6d5-b0116e0afa6b.

He has also see the following BSoD errors:

Unexpected Store Exception

Kernel Data Inpage Error

System Service Exception

And again, I've run a hardware diagnostic routine on the laptop which passed all test.

:)

Mike4JC, Oct 5, 2018

2. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, Oct 7, 2018
  3. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

According to what I found from your minidump file, ndis.sys is caused this
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD error on your Windows computer.It's a
    NDIS 6.20 Wrapper Driver and installed onto your computer through Windows Update. As far as I know, you have installed new Windows updates lately.

You can uninstall those updates out of your computer, restart your PC and check again the result. Remember to do these steps in Safe Mode.

For more solutions to fix DPC watchdog violation BSOD error in case the above method doesn't work, check it out the following link below:

https://usefulpcguide.com/17082/dpc-watchdog-violation/

JokerKingLove, Oct 7, 2018
  4. GlennTate Win User

BSOD Dpc watchdog violation

Since updating to Windows Ten anniversary I get this BSOD once a day? I've looked for a scheduled event, replaced drivers on a few USB devices, video card, printers, etc.

Dpc watchdog violation

GlennTate, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors - Similar Threads - BSoD DPC Watchdog

2. dpc watchdog violation BSOD ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dpc watchdog violation BSOD ERROR: My computer keeps BSOD with a dpc watchdog violation and I can't seem to figure out why. I've tried using some online guides but they aren't fixing the problem. Here's link to my minidump files....
  3. dpc watchdog violation BSOD ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dpc watchdog violation BSOD ERROR: My computer keeps BSOD with a dpc watchdog violation and I can't seem to figure out why. I've tried using some online guides but they aren't fixing the problem. Here's link to my minidump files....
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSoD

DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSoD: I have been receiving a BSoD with the stop code: DPC Watchdog Violation. It happens randomly and I would like to troubleshoot the cause of the error.I have seen posts of others having the same issue and have the minidump files if anyone can help look into them as I don't know...
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSoD: I have been receiving a BSoD with the stop code: DPC Watchdog Violation. It happens randomly and I would like to troubleshoot the cause of the error. I have seen posts of others having the same issue and have the minidump files if anyone can help look into them as I don't...
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation error and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation error and BSOD: Hello, I would appreciate any help in figuring out why my laptop is crashing with the Error_DPC_Watchdog_Violation message. I am on an ASUS TUF Gaming F15 laptop FX566LI, and have linked contents of the minidump folder...
  7. DPC Watchdog Violation error and BSOD

DPC Watchdog Violation error and BSOD: Hello, I would appreciate any help in figuring out why my laptop is crashing with the Error_DPC_Watchdog_Violation message. I am on an ASUS TUF Gaming F15 laptop FX566LI, and have linked contents of the minidump folder...
  8. BSOD Error DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD Error DPC Watchdog Violation: BSOD Happened Recently on New PC. Last time it happened to me was on my super old laptop. Please help. Here is my dump file: https://ualbertaca-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/ektrinh_ualberta_ca/EUSJ61g7L71KuUeZzjHFHsMB9BYq-ybfb05RtE_rooNCvA?e=OgXDQf...
  9. BSOD Dpc watchdog violation Error

BSOD Dpc watchdog violation Error: So i've been playing a few games when they suddenly started crashes and giving me the BSOD watchdog error. here is the link to the dump files https://1drv.ms/f/s!AM5iXXdLDV67gTI...
  10. BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors

BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors: I am a support tech and we use Lenovo products. I have a user running Windows 10 Enterprise version #1607 on a Lenovo T570 laptop. We control MS updates to these PCs. We also use the Lenovo System Update to keep drivers up-to-date. The user has been experiencing BSoD...