Windows 10: BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

Discus and support BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So this has been happening for almost 2 months now. sometime it will happen 3 times a day sometime it wont happen for a few days. I have tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by joshpafundi, Nov 15, 2021.

1. BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

So this has been happening for almost 2 months now. sometime it will happen 3 times a day sometime it wont happen for a few days. I have tried all the fixes online. I have scanned the drive, uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, did a fresh install of windows 10 and even am currently trying windows 11... with no luck, still blue screening. This usually happens when playing league of legends but has also occurred multiple times in Minecraft and once in destiny 2. Has not happened on the desktop or while doing any other task really.I have now reverted back to windows 10, done a full re instal

:)

joshpafundi, Nov 15, 2021

2. DPC_WATCHDOG Violation

Recently, I have been receiving a DPC_WATCHDOG Violation error resulting in a BSOD and eventual restart of my machine. This seems to only happen when I'm watching Netflix, or Hulu, or some other video streaming. At the following location is the two minidump
    files that I have on my machine Minidump Files. Typically, when streaming a video
    the video becomes glitchy and freezes, sound is distorted, or the video just stops playing. Sometimes the video then recontinues, or occasionally it errors out with the DPC_WATCHDOG Violation. Also, I have updated all of my drivers. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you

jwilliams17349, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION

I am getting screen freeze and restart whilst watching Youtube films then after msg saying www.windows/stopcode DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION ....... I am lousy at interpreting complex error removal / investigation instructions. Can anyone give me the 'Noddy's
    Guide' to stop the problem please? Thanks Gina

GinaR-2017, Nov 15, 2021
  4. BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

DPC_WATCHDOG violation BSOD Windows 8.1/10

I am experiencing multiple BSOD's with the message DPC_WATCHDOG Violation. This has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and has continued since upgrading to Windows 10.

My dump files are on OneDrive

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please can you have a look and give me some indication of where to start looking?

Regards

Chris Fry

ChrisFry1977, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

1. BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation

2. DPC_watchdog violation BSOD help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_watchdog violation BSOD help: I have been getting DPC_watchdog_violation on my computer a lot recently. This started around a month ago, and usually occurs when my computer is idle/not gaming. Is there a way to find the root of the problem, this is recent and is annoying....
  3. DPC_watchdog violation BSOD help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_watchdog violation BSOD help: I have been getting DPC_watchdog_violation on my computer a lot recently. This started around a month ago, and usually occurs when my computer is idle/not gaming. Is there a way to find the root of the problem, this is recent and is annoying....
  4. DPC_WatchDog Violation

DPC_WatchDog Violation: I played this game called Roblox. after a few hours. it tends to crash and gives me the the bluescreen error DPC_WatchDog Violation The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff802292fb320....
  5. DPC_WatchDog Violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WatchDog Violation: I played this game called Roblox. after a few hours. it tends to crash and gives me the the bluescreen error DPC_WatchDog Violation The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff802292fb320....
  6. BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode: So this has been happening for almost 2 months now. sometime it will happen 3 times a day sometime it wont happen for a few days. I have tried all the fixes online. I have scanned the drive, uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, did a fresh install of windows 10 and even...
  7. BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_Watchdog Violation Error Stopcode: So this has been happening for almost 2 months now. sometime it will happen 3 times a day sometime it wont happen for a few days. I have tried all the fixes online. I have scanned the drive, uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, did a fresh install of windows 10 and even...
  8. DPC_watchdog violation BSOD

DPC_watchdog violation BSOD: Hi, I'm frequently blue screening - Ran memtest and sfc/dism and they came up with nothing found or fixed. My last 5 dumps are here. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArgYnYnOFWvDgqk5xjAVUKtANSyHfA?e=nl6WJp Running the latest Windows update. Whocrashed suggests it's ntoskrnl.exe or...
  9. DPC_watchdog violation

DPC_watchdog violation: Hi, I have been getting the DPC_watchdog violation issue for a couple of weeks now. I've done a fresh reinstall of windows. Done an SFC check and updated my bios to the latest version. I just want to know what the issue is. Minidump link to the last few....
  10. Bsod dpc_watchdog violation

Bsod dpc_watchdog violation: It's been less than 2 days since I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I already got hit by this BSOD twice. I searched on the web for solution and everything that I found is related to drivers outdated but I'm certain that all my drivers are updated. Can anyone help...