Windows 10: BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi experts,I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when I'm using chrome. It randomly happens when I'm browsing web and once it happened, I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vance46, Jan 19, 2022.

1. vance46 Win User

BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi experts,I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when I'm using chrome. It randomly happens when I'm browsing web and once it happened, I can pretty much consistently reproduce it by opening the same chrome profile even without opening any web pages. It also happens in a clear profile without plug-ins so I think it's not the plug-ins that casuing the problem.EDIT 1: I encountered a new error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when try to launch chrome today. I found that if I clicked onto the chrome launcher or the profile that would cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION it gives me this error now.

:)

vance46, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello everyone, i just switched to AMD and fresh installed windows on my PC but since then my PC keeps crashing whenever I try to stream with the errors like KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I haven't overclocked anything. Running everything...
  3. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Ive had this BSOD around 6 times in the past 3 days, heres the minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArnFtpjfZMHco2iG_4YOhcEX6Kyw please help me, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kmodeexceptionnothandled/c6ba6fb5-0820-47db-9535-c7f20f641f64
  4. BSOD Kmode_Exception_Not_handled

BSOD Kmode_Exception_Not_handled: It keeps happening over and over. I can't even post here to get help before it happens again. What do I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kmodeexceptionnothandled/e162b851-79bd-435e-be3d-0c7a54168a2b
  5. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: I am experiencing repeated BSOD errors with the stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and it says that dxgmms2.sys is what failed. I have attached a zip file from the log collector via instruction on this forum. DESKTOP-08U62TS-(2020-06-03_10-48-12).zip I hope I uploaded...
  6. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Ah yes, the blue screen of death. The last time I saw this beast was when i accidentally updated my BIOS. Very nasty. I don't know when it started. Basically, around 7 minutes after the computer turns on and I login in, regardless of what i'm doing, the blue screen pops. Not...
  7. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, my pc crashed today with the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED It is not the first time it happened, I had one 12 days ago and I thought my pc was ok after:...
  8. Bsod: Kmode_exception_not_handled

Bsod: Kmode_exception_not_handled: Been recently encountering BSoDs with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when gaming, specifically the open beta of Monster Hunter Online. Happens after around 2 hours or so. Doesn't happen with other games and has not happened before. Attached my minidump and required...
  9. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: Hey guys, i have a lot of BSOD in the last time. Story: I already had windows 10 running on my old system - without any BSOD. I upgraded some Hardware a while ago (mainboard, graphics and processor) and did a clean installation of Windows 10... Since then i got at...
  10. BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled: Today I was playing left 4 dead 2 and suddenly got a BSOD with the following message: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I immediately used dm_log_collector hoping it would help resolve the issue. I had a previous BSOD long time ago but it was different and never had it again and...