Windows 10: BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes

Discus and support BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently bought this computer from Microcenter, and a couple of months later, I've started getting a BSOD almost every time I'm running certain games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kylekincer, Apr 9, 2021.

1. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes

I recently bought this computer from Microcenter, and a couple of months later, I've started getting a BSOD almost every time I'm running certain games (COD:BOCW, Halo MCC) for longer than 15 minutes or so. It's pretty consistent.

The BSOD gives the error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've updated all of the drivers I'm able to, but it is still happening regularly. Today, it happened while the https://cloud.kylekincer.com/wl/?id=ecZ0b3f7M18eZB8SzIutwDWMoGPKq6tY

If anyone can glean anything from this, I would be ever grateful. I haven't been able to.

submitted by /u/kylekincer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kylekincer, Apr 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Apr 9, 2021
  4. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes

Karthicka_R, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes

1. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every

2. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  3. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  4. Suddenly started getting BSOD every 15 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly started getting BSOD every 15 minutes or so: XML down below, it seems to be happening at random, i cant access the dump because it fails everytime i get the BSOD- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  5. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  6. networks off every 15 minutes

networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  7. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  8. BSOD Every 15 minutes

BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  9. DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation when Black Desert Online is trayed for 15+ minutes: Hi! I've been trying to solve an issue related to Black Desert Online, where I will get a BSOD within 15-30 minutes of traying the game. I have taken steps to resolve this with no luck: Updating graphics drivers, rolling back, updating to latest Updating various other...
  10. Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes: As the title suggests, my PC has been running fine, up until last night, playing Fallout 4, suddenly BSOD. Today, I turn it back on, and it crashes booting, then crashes over and over every 15-20 minutes, giving me many different types of errors, including page file,...