Windows 10: BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION problem

Discus and support BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I am having an issue. When my laptop turns on, a blue screen appears saying DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. After a while, it disappears and my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mariamaradou, Mar 15, 2021.

1. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION problem

Hi! I am having an issue. When my laptop turns on, a blue screen appears saying DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. After a while, it disappears and my laptop works ok. But what causes the issue? I don't like seeing this although my laptop eventually works ok. I have checked if any of my drivers needs updating but I didn't find anything...heeelp.

:)

mariamaradou, Mar 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Mar 15, 2021
  3. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Erdeslawe Win User

BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION problem

Erdeslawe, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION problem

1. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION problem - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION problem

2. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:Intel Core i3 7100Gigabyte H110M-DS2Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR68x1 DDR4 RAM...
  3. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:Intel Core i3 7100Gigabyte H110M-DS2Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR68x1 DDR4 RAM...
  4. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: This is the 4th time in a row Below is obtained from BlueScreenView Code: ================================================== Dump File : 100219-34359-01.dmp Crash Time : 02-10-2019 11:14:48 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000133 Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000...
  6. Bsod: Dpc_watchdog_violation

Bsod: Dpc_watchdog_violation: I have started to get the above BSOD frequently when I am using my computer. When I let it idle, it's fine, even for hours at a time. When I actively use it, however, it will BSOD at random intervals (~10-15 minutes after startup to about 90 minutes or so afterward). I have...
  7. Bsod dpc_watchdog_violation

Bsod dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello I get a Blue screen of death error maybe once or twice a day, it is labeled as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've ran some minidump file analyzers and one said it was my razer mouse software, so I updated it, restarted the computer, and got the BSOD again. Here is all the...
  8. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello I'm having issues with Win10, i'm experiencing this BSOD, it has happened twice now randomly. The last software change I did was to update my video from this "amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit", to this one "radeon-crimson-16.3.2-win10-64bit". BEfore the driver...
  9. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Blue screen of death randomly happens saying to look up DPC_Watchdog_Violation. Have searched the internet for solutions and thus far have not found a fix that works. Solutions I have tried are: Update drivers, if it's a driver issue I can't find it Turn off quick start...
  10. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi Please can you tell me how to debug using the attached debug files! And tell me what the error is! Dell XPS 730 Quad Core Extreme @ 3.0GHz, dual GTX560 Graphics, 8Gb Crucial Memory Thanks 33813