Windows 10: BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, then 0xc000021a.

Discus and support BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, then 0xc000021a. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not sure if it was my PC overheating or a virus , but my PC initially started crashing this summer half an hour or a few hours in and either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sheridan_well, Jun 28, 2021.

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, then 0xc000021a.

I'm not sure if it was my PC overheating or a virus , but my PC initially started crashing this summer half an hour or a few hours in and either getting this BSOD watchdog violation screen or crashing completely. So, I decided to clean it with an air compressor. I cleaned it, then the first time I tried to boot my PC it took 10-15 minutes and now resulted in 0xc000021a. I don't... Really know what to do. Plus I'm unable to connect it online without tethering the Wi-Fi of my laptop/phone.

:)

Sheridan_well, Jun 28, 2021

2. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 28, 2021
  4. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, then 0xc000021a.

Stop code 0xc000021a BSOD

Hi,

The blue screen with the stop code 0xc000021a error that you've encountered can be triggered due to corrupted or missing registry files. To effectively assist you with your concern, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode trough the Windows Recovery
    Environment. Here are the steps on how to trigger Safe Mode:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo appear, unplug the power source of your computer.
    • Perform this step three times. On the fourth time, wait for the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you're done, wait for your device to turn on and check if you encounter the same issue.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, then 0xc000021a.

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, then 0xc000021a. - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0xc000021a

2. BSoD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD 0xc000021a: Today my PC suddenly booted directly into a BSOD with stopecode 0xc000021a. It happens on every boot. Here are the things I tried:1. Running in safe mode w/o networking: this simply restarted right back into advanced start options.2.sfc /scannow via commandprompt: finishes...
  3. BSoD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD 0xc000021a: Today my PC suddenly booted directly into a BSOD with stopecode 0xc000021a. It happens on every boot. Here are the things I tried:1. Running in safe mode w/o networking: this simply restarted right back into advanced start options.2.sfc /scannow via commandprompt: finishes...
  4. BSoD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 0xc000021a: Greetings... Im having an issue with an BSOD Code 0xc000021a .I'm trying to format my PC but the problem is when im trying to switch the booting Drive to Flash Drive i cant see my main Drive " C:\ "Feels like there is no problem right? So im just switching boot drive to Flash...
  6. BSOD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD 0xc000021a: Greetings... Im having an issue with an BSOD Code 0xc000021a .I'm trying to format my PC but the problem is when im trying to switch the booting Drive to Flash Drive i cant see my main Drive " C:\ "Feels like there is no problem right? So im just switching boot drive to Flash...
  7. BSOD 0XC000021A

BSOD 0XC000021A: Hello. I accidentally disabled all start up programs from the task manager's start up tab and seems that it was containing some essential windows 10 parameters and now everytime that the PC boots I get BSOD even in safe mode. I tried several commants such as Chkdsk /f/r, sfc...
  8. BSoD error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD error 0xc000021a: Hi, I just ran my windows 10 pc 3 days ago and I saw a blue screen with message as -'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you' with error 0xc000021a. I've been trying a lot since 3 days to solve it...
  9. BSOD, error 0xc000021a

BSOD, error 0xc000021a: Attachment 146603 Attachment 146605 Attachment 146609 Hi, I have been struggling with error 0xc000021a for a while now and can not find a way to fix the issue. I tried using sfc /scannow, but all I get is a message saying: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt...
  10. BSOD error 0xc000021a

BSOD error 0xc000021a: I kept my computer on over night and I accidentally hit the print screen button. I have a special program called 'Greenshot' so it overlays the screen with a grid region selector and lets you drag and save. I didn't drag and save so I left it like that over night. As soon...