Windows 10: BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION triggered by WIFI Dongle? Minidump link attached. Rtwlanu.sys?

Discus and support BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION triggered by WIFI Dongle? Minidump link attached. Rtwlanu.sys? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Constant and random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONMobo: MSI B550-A ProMinidump zip link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CDFT, Oct 13, 2021.

1. CDFT Win User

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION triggered by WIFI Dongle? Minidump link attached. Rtwlanu.sys?

Constant and random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONMobo: MSI B550-A ProMinidump zip link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TF9-q4eZrRTcZMUSv2oOM2nPMw_r5TvC?usp=sharingMy brand new custom built PC constantly crashes. I've realized these triggers:- When connecting to / Disconnecting Wi-Fi- When pushing internet hard- Downloads- Opening programs- Rapidly connecting, disconnecting, cancelling Wi-Fi in system traySeems to point to rtwlanu.sys?100+ crashes over 2 days. System restore, everything.I have tried 2 separate Wi-Fi dongles:- Tenda U9- TP-Link Archer T2UI have tried updating, uninstalling the

:)

Thema:

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION triggered by WIFI Dongle? Minidump link attached. Rtwlanu.sys?

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION triggered by WIFI Dongle? Minidump link attached. Rtwlanu.sys? - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION triggered

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump: Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when idle.********************************************************************************...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump: Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when idle.********************************************************************************...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  6. Windows BSOD Minidumps attached

Windows BSOD Minidumps attached: Hey all.. I've over the last couple of weeks experienced crashes and BSOD's. I have no idea how to fix this, but I followed this guide to hopefully get some information someone in here can help me read: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft...
  7. Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.

Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.: Created a new build today. Had numerous BSOD throughout the day. Fresh install of Windows 10, specs below: MB - Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AX. CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengence LPX 2*16GB 3600mhz GPU - 1070 8GB Strix STORAGE PCIE - 4.0 1TB Sabrent Rocket m.2...
  8. BSOD-multiple crashed-minidumps link attached

BSOD-multiple crashed-minidumps link attached: Minidumps link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-gGKg_BKpEiV2F51N-xhtbSkbQ?e=kSJDcX -New build PC with AMD Ryden 2400g, ASRock B450B mobo -Repeated crashing/BSOD with numerous different error codes -Have already updated to most recent version of Windows 10. BIOS is up to date as...
  9. Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached: Hello all, Tried a couple of things from the last thread but still not getting much traction. I blue screened 2x last night and 3x times this morning. No discernible pattern still; the one from last night was during a game of Apex Legends after a full day of use in which I...
  10. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...