Windows 10: BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming

Discus and support BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys! I've been dealing with this issue for two months probably. While streaming Youtube or Netflix, after a while video and sound freeze for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by toniponi, Aug 6, 2017.

1. toniponi Win User

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming

Hi guys!

I've been dealing with this issue for two months probably. While streaming Youtube or Netflix, after a while video and sound freeze for a few seconds and the computer restarts. My computer is a relatively new ASUS laptop with the following specs:
    i7-6700HQ
    8GB RAM DDR4
    GeForce 950M 4GB
    1 TB
    Win 10 pro

I've tried everything to fix this, from updating BIOS to anything else I found online. I took my computer to a certified repair shop and they couldn't diagnose the problem properly. They replaced the motherboard and RAM which they tought were faulty and told me to download drivers from ASUS website, which I did. But the problem persists. I'm hoping some of you guys could take a look and help with this problem.

Thank you in advance!
    Attachment 147581

:)

toniponi, Aug 6, 2017
  2. AaronAke Win User
    AaronAke, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Iram Aziz Win User
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION ERROR

I have recently purchased a new laptop form Hp model G4 440 Probook. I am contentiously encountering BSOD with error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while watching videos on my laptop.

Iram Aziz, Aug 6, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Aug 6, 2017
  5. toniponi Win User
    Thank you philc43, it seems to be working just fine *Smile

toniponi, Aug 8, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    That's good news *Smile thanks for the feedback.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming - Similar Threads - BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION only while streaming video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION only while streaming video: I've been encountering a very strange bug the last few months. I consistently get a watchdog violation when I watch content on Twitch.tv, ESPN, or youtube. It is browser independent and I have tried everything to resolve it including checking ram health, uninstalling and...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION only while streaming video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION only while streaming video: I've been encountering a very strange bug the last few months. I consistently get a watchdog violation when I watch content on Twitch.tv, ESPN, or youtube. It is browser independent and I have tried everything to resolve it including checking ram health, uninstalling and...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION only while streaming video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD While Streaming

BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  6. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  7. bsod while installing skyforge dpc_watchdog_violation

bsod while installing skyforge dpc_watchdog_violation: was installing the game and my pc decided to freeze within 2 minutes of the games install, can reproduce the results easily. 73843
  8. Frequent BSoD While Gaming DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Frequent BSoD While Gaming DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I primarily use my computer for either gaming or to watch videos. Before upgrading to Windows 10 my computer would be quite stable. After upgrading, approximately one hour of gaming (almost exactly) will cause my computer to either lock up and later produce a BSoD saying a...
  9. BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing: So I was browsing stuff on the web and this happens. Anyway, since then I've tried to update some certain drivers related to the issue, however, most of them were already up-to-date. I've ran an SFC scan and nothing came up in there either. Anyhow, specs down below and logs...
  10. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619