Windows 10: BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm receiving this error mesg. pretty frequently. I usually notice it while trying to work in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018. PC will crash. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RayRay_869, Sep 9, 2018.

1. RayRay_869 Win User

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I'm receiving this error mesg. pretty frequently. I usually notice it while trying to work in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018. PC will crash. It's happened on numerous occasions. On a few occasions, I've had to reset PC. I've tried updating drivers on manufactures website etc. nothing seems to work. I'm at a lost at this point. Any help would be appreciated. I've shared a link with the MSInfo, pc specs and Memory.DMP file as minidump file was 0 bytes.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ak7BRcuyGaynhSNytBqcsmt4cKAu

:)

RayRay_869, Sep 9, 2018
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP Win User

Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Karthicka_R Win User
    BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Allan Mej Win User

DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hi,

In most cases, faulty drivers are the reason why DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD occurs. To further assist your issue, kindly answer these following questions:

• What are the specifications of your PC?
    • Is your PC up-to-date?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation: Continued BSOD with stop code dpc_watchdog_violation, how do I stop this? I used to bluescreenview to look at the crashdump file and it's flagged "ntoskrnl.exe" as the issue. I've seen multiple posts about updating drivers, but no drivers that I've touched have fixed the...
  3. Window 10 bsod DPC_WATCHDOD_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window 10 bsod DPC_WATCHDOD_VIOLATION: Randomly get window 10 blue screen and restart , Error code is 133 dpc_watchdog_violation. Please give solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-bsod-dpcwatchdodviolation/ec7ddf09-8062-4e11-9695-95ece825ae51
  4. PC Freeze during ~1 minutes then BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133 ntoskrnl.exe nvlddmkm.sys

PC Freeze during ~1 minutes then BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133 ntoskrnl.exe nvlddmkm.sys: My computer freeze randomly (when I am on Discord, or on Youtube...) and then BSOD with the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've reinstall my computer from USB, but still the same problem. _______________________________________________________________________________...
  5. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Have you made any significant changes to your computer prior to this happening? Reinstalled Windows and drivers. When and how did the issue start? After completed re-install. Can you send us screenshots detailing the mini dump files and event log? .dmf file Event...
  6. HELP GETTING BSOD dpc watchdog violation ntoskrnl.exe+2036f7

HELP GETTING BSOD dpc watchdog violation ntoskrnl.exe+2036f7: Help been getting an occasional freezing and then a BSOD recently whenever coming from a fresh boot up. But after the restart the pc seem to ran fine. I did a nvidia driver update, flash the bios with the latest firmware, and also change the IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers to...
  7. BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors

BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors: I am a support tech and we use Lenovo products. I have a user running Windows 10 Enterprise version #1607 on a Lenovo T570 laptop. We control MS updates to these PCs. We also use the Lenovo System Update to keep drivers up-to-date. The user has been experiencing BSoD...
  8. BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors

BSoD DPC Watchdog Violation -I need help with multiple BSoD errors: I am a support tech and we use Lenovo products. I have a user running Windows 10 Enterprise version #1607 on a Lenovo T570 laptop. We control MS updates to these PCs. We also use the Lenovo System Update to keep drivers up-to-date. The user has been experiencing BSoD...
  9. BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel randomly. Anyone can help me with this? Here is the minidump for your reference....
  10. Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while PS4 is connected to mobile hotspot after a bit: I'm living in a dorm at the moment, and the wi-fi uses a security protocol that my PS4 can't recognize. So, I connected on my laptop, and created a mobile hotspot to connect with. The problem is, after downloading about 150 Mb (~3Mb/s) on the PS4, I'll get a BSOD with...