Windows 10: BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Recently got this blue screen and now everytime I start up my computer it freezes before I can enter my pin to get into my PC, then shuts down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlyssaGG12, Apr 18, 2024.

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi, Recently got this blue screen and now everytime I start up my computer it freezes before I can enter my pin to get into my PC, then shuts down and gives me a blue screen with the error code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONHere's the most recent dump file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true

:)

AlyssaGG12, Apr 18, 2024

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Apr 18, 2024
  3. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Redirecting

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 18, 2024
  4. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:

• Intel Core i3 7100
    • Gigabyte H110M-DS2
    • Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR6
    • 8x1 DDR4 RAM 2133Mhz
    • Aerocool PSU 500W 80+
    • HDD 500GB
    Before the BSOD occurs, I usually experience stuttering while listening to music.

this is DMP file :

022224-23812-01.dmp

azzario razy, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD: So my computer has been crashing again, and I thought I had fixed but apparently not and now it's given me this error again a week later. So for whatever reason my computers been freezing randomly,it takes like 2 mins recently to boot up and shut down. It takes like a minute...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD: So my computer has been crashing again, and I thought I had fixed but apparently not and now it's given me this error again a week later. So for whatever reason my computers been freezing randomly,it takes like 2 mins recently to boot up and shut down. It takes like a minute...
  4. System freezes when Idling Sometimes results in Frozen BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System freezes when Idling Sometimes results in Frozen BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hello all,So a few weeks ago, seemingly out of the blue, my computer started freezing when idling. The entire screen will either freeze on whatever is on the screen, or will go to a BSOD Watchdog violation and freeze there. USB devices will no longer work.I've run RAM checks...
  5. System freezes when Idling Sometimes results in Frozen BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

System freezes when Idling Sometimes results in Frozen BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hello all,So a few weeks ago, seemingly out of the blue, my computer started freezing when idling. The entire screen will either freeze on whatever is on the screen, or will go to a BSOD Watchdog violation and freeze there. USB devices will no longer work.I've run RAM checks...
  6. Random BSOD at reboot after windows updates Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD at reboot after windows updates Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.: Hello, I have been having the random BSODs after the restart during some windows updates. Sometimes the laptop reboots and sometimes it doesn't and the BSOD appears with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have uploaded the Minidump files here:070224-27109-01.zipCan you...
  7. Random BSOD at reboot after windows updates Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

Random BSOD at reboot after windows updates Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.: Hello, I have been having the random BSODs after the restart during some windows updates. Sometimes the laptop reboots and sometimes it doesn't and the BSOD appears with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have uploaded the Minidump files here:070224-27109-01.zipCan you...
  8. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I recently encountered a bluescreen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION as the error code. Can anyone help me debug it? Minidump file is available below.070524-17140-01.dmpmsinfo.txt...
  9. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I recently encountered a bluescreen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION as the error code. Can anyone help me debug it? Minidump file is available below.070524-17140-01.dmpmsinfo.txt...
  10. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging