Windows 10: BSOD DPC_watchdog_violation

Discus and support BSOD DPC_watchdog_violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer keeps crashing and giving this error. What is it and what do I need to do? I have MSinfo and dump files from last incident.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Where_Wolfie, Dec 6, 2018.

1. BSOD DPC_watchdog_violation

Computer keeps crashing and giving this error. What is it and what do I need to do? I have MSinfo and dump files from last incident.

:)

Where_Wolfie, Dec 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 6, 2018
  3. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Allan Mej Win User

BSOD DPC_watchdog_violation

DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hi,

In most cases, faulty drivers are the reason why DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD occurs. To further assist your issue, kindly answer these following questions:

• What are the specifications of your PC?
    • Is your PC up-to-date?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

BSOD DPC_watchdog_violation

1. BSOD DPC_watchdog_violation - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_watchdog_violation

2. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, My windows 10 PC is crashing every few days. I haven't changed any hardware recently that I am aware of. Please have a look at my DMP file and let me know which device Windows is unhappy with. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R-FL3ot2YNcUX5j1DQ5QJ0JlDOdpMwCI...
  3. BSOD playing Overwatch; error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Overwatch; error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi Guys, Recently I have been experiencing freezes which is sometimes followed up by a BSOD with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code. Been looking through many solutions to regarding this error and none of them have helped, including changing the SATA/AHCI drivers to the...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD on a new pc build

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD on a new pc build: Hello Guys Ever Since I built my pc ~5 months ago, I've been having this Random BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code. I've tried a lot of solutions out there with no luck, so I'm open to all suggestions, this is really frustrating me, it happens at least once daily...
  5. BSOD, DPC_Watchdog_Violation, Window 10 Pro (1809, OS Build 17763.134)

BSOD, DPC_Watchdog_Violation, Window 10 Pro (1809, OS Build 17763.134): Dear community, I recently clean installed the new windows into my system, to fix the other many issues I have faced before. Around 1 to 2 days ago, I've been getting floods of warnings in my event viewers, WHEA-Logger Event 17, which would last about 10 to 20 minutes...
  6. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133_isr_nt!keaccumulateticks

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133_isr_nt!keaccumulateticks: I get BSOD, I get debug details use winDbg Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18272.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\wyndd\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD After Gaming - Video/Sound Driver problem or something else??

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD After Gaming - Video/Sound Driver problem or something else??: Okay, so for a month or so now I’ve been having “rendering device lost”errors on a game called Overwatch. Through help I got on the Overwatch tech forums, and event viewer, it appears as if my display drivers and possibly my sound drivers are causing the issue. I’ve done a...
  8. Bsod dpc_watchdog_violation

Bsod dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello I get a Blue screen of death error maybe once or twice a day, it is labeled as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've ran some minidump file analyzers and one said it was my razer mouse software, so I updated it, restarted the computer, and got the BSOD again. Here is all the...
  9. Frequent BSOD crashes, stating "DPC_watchdog_violation"

Frequent BSOD crashes, stating "DPC_watchdog_violation": Occurs whilst working, gaming, streaming videos. Screen freezes, audio continues for a while. Sometimes unfreezes there and then but most times continues to BSOD stating "DPC_watchdog_violation". Happens as much as four times an hour. Happened whilst typing this question...
  10. BSOD with DPC_Watchdog_violation

BSOD with DPC_Watchdog_violation: Hello, I've been frequently getting the above error on my Desktop, about once a day. I've tried updating SATA HCI controller after some googling, but the problem is still persisting. The dump file is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhcs99vp4p2o6ty/112118-5031-01.dmp?dl=0...