Windows 10: BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Discus and support BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have upgraded my PC and since then I am having BSODs at random times - one time it happens 5 minutes after I turn on my PC and sometimes after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exyztence, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Exyztence Win User

BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hello.
    I have upgraded my PC and since then I am having BSODs at random times - one time it happens 5 minutes after I turn on my PC and sometimes after 1 day of uptime. The error code is often DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION but once it was whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout. I tried to use Driver Verifier but once I turn it on - the PC won't start and it creates a ,,loop" and restarts over and over again.
    I literally searched the whole internet and can't find any solution, so I beg you for help.
    Below I attach logs from ,,Log collector v2" and .ZIP file with 5 minidumps.
    Greetings,
    Oliwier.

Windows Version: 20H2 (Os build 19042.630)

:)

Exyztence, Dec 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 1, 2020
  3. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hi,

In most cases, faulty drivers are the reason why DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD occurs. To further assist your issue, kindly answer these following questions:

• What are the specifications of your PC?
    • Is your PC up-to-date?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

2. PC crashing after freezing and black screen. Sometimes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing after freezing and black screen. Sometimes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD: Hello, I've had this issue for the past 2 months on my custom-built pc where my PC just randomly freezes, the display goes black and after a couple of minutes it reboots itself. Today after installing windows 10's latest update something similar happened where my pc froze...
  3. BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, DMP file inside 0x00000133 : ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, DMP file inside 0x00000133 : ntoskrnl.exe: Hello all, recently I've been getting BSODs. The bugcheck code was 0x0000013300000000`00000000, 00000000`00000501, 00000000`00000500, fffff802`5f2fa320.The Minidump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnNglgwk51nytSSQkHZNNlSlnN8q?e=0T3Dyl Any help would be appreciated....
  4. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi all, Just got a new prebuilt pc, but it crashes several times a day with the same error. After a crash, I have to shut the computer completely off, or else it will get caught in a loop between restarting and the BIOS. Crashes happen at random intervals and when I am not...
  5. BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation

BSOD - DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Had the dreaded BSOD twice today on my brand new fully upgraded laptop. Would like some help identifying the root cause so this can be fixed. I have the mini-dump but not sure who it should be shared with....
  6. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello! Every now and then, I will get the blue screen of death "dpc watchdog violation" when shutting down my computer.My computer also sometimes will shut all the way off when it is in sleep, I wonder if this could be a related issue. Mini dump:...
  7. BSOD. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.: Hello. Recently I got windows BSOD while playing CS: GO. Can anyone help me to debug dmp file? i can upload it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-dpcwatchdogviolation/382825f9-00e3-4576-bc55-1f2db8b226ff
  8. dpc_watchdog_violation bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dpc_watchdog_violation bsod: hi, when i launch rainbow six siege my computer constantly crashes into bsod.Is there any way i can solve this? Using an asus x550jx on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpcwatchdogviolation-bsod/35016411-5674-4245-be4a-0abde63e0769
  9. can't upgrade to 1903 - now Nvidia driver gets DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't upgrade to 1903 - now Nvidia driver gets DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD: I've had 1803 for a very long time and it never was able to successfully upgrade to 1903. The error was Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC1900101: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903. The most recent Windows update...
  10. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: In the last few weeks I've been experiencing almost daily Watchdog Violation errors, mostly on startup, but sometimes whilst in the middle of working and others after the computer has been reactivated after going into hibernation mode. Incredibly frustrating. Especially...