Windows 10: BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past 2 days I have gotten 3 BSOD, after the first BSOD I have tried a large amount of "fixes" from the internet, yet as the other 2 BSOD showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SugaryPineapple, Sep 16, 2021.

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

For the past 2 days I have gotten 3 BSOD, after the first BSOD I have tried a large amount of "fixes" from the internet, yet as the other 2 BSOD showed did not fix the issue.The past week I have installed Microsoft's SQL server programs, I believe that within 24 hours and while inserting data into a database created via this software the first BSOD happened, however I was not using the database during the other two. During this period I also bought and used an xbox elite 2 controller, the last two BSOD happened in close time of one another while having the controller actively connected or usin

:)

SugaryPineapple, Sep 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 16, 2021
  3. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Allan Mej Win User

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hi,

In most cases, faulty drivers are the reason why DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD occurs. To further assist your issue, kindly answer these following questions:

• What are the specifications of your PC?
    • Is your PC up-to-date?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, recently I've had multiple BSODs with the above mentioned code. The following is the dump file from after the crash. Kindly let me know if it becomes clear what the error is from the report.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  3. Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, recently I've had multiple BSODs with the above mentioned code. The following is the dump file from after the crash. Kindly let me know if it becomes clear what the error is from the report.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  4. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation Windows 11: Hello! A 2-year-old PC has issues when using Zoom and making screenshots Win+Shift+S for Notion. It also happens when using Photoshop and AnyDesk,and so, at a completely random moment, I can sit conditionally with Word and the browser turned on, and it still crashes. Time...
  5. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation Windows 11

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation Windows 11: Hello! A 2-year-old PC has issues when using Zoom and making screenshots Win+Shift+S for Notion. It also happens when using Photoshop and AnyDesk,and so, at a completely random moment, I can sit conditionally with Word and the browser turned on, and it still crashes. Time...
  6. I keep getting BSOD error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: This happens when I leave Roblox run afk overnight and during the day, and every time I come home its always on a BSOD errorThe only thing I can think of that's new in terms of hardware is a Philips module that controls lights via Alexa, however that plugs into my eero Wi-Fi...
  7. I keep getting BSOD error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I keep getting BSOD error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: This happens when I leave Roblox run afk overnight and during the day, and every time I come home its always on a BSOD errorThe only thing I can think of that's new in terms of hardware is a Philips module that controls lights via Alexa, however that plugs into my eero Wi-Fi...
  8. I keep getting BSOD error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD: Hi! My PC has been repeatedly freezing and crashing to the BSoD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have ran sfc /scannow, Windows memory diagnostics, uninstalled and reinstalled my video drivers with DDU, unplugged all my external peripherals, reseated my RAM and all my drives, ran...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD: Hi! My PC has been repeatedly freezing and crashing to the BSoD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have ran sfc /scannow, Windows memory diagnostics, uninstalled and reinstalled my video drivers with DDU, unplugged all my external peripherals, reseated my RAM and all my drives, ran...