Windows 10: BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past 2 days I have gotten 3 BSOD, after the first BSOD I have tried a large amount of "fixes" from the internet, yet as the other 2 BSOD showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SugaryPineapple, Sep 16, 2021.

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

For the past 2 days I have gotten 3 BSOD, after the first BSOD I have tried a large amount of "fixes" from the internet, yet as the other 2 BSOD showed did not fix the issue.The past week I have installed Microsoft's SQL server programs, I believe that within 24 hours and while inserting data into a database created via this software the first BSOD happened, however I was not using the database during the other two. During this period I also bought and used an xbox elite 2 controller, the last two BSOD happened in close time of one another while having the controller actively connected or usin

:)

SugaryPineapple, Sep 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 16, 2021
  3. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below article regarding BSOD error and check if it helps.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Allan Mej Win User

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hi,

In most cases, faulty drivers are the reason why DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD occurs. To further assist your issue, kindly answer these following questions:

• What are the specifications of your PC?
    • Is your PC up-to-date?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION triggered by WIFI Dongle? Minidump link attached. Rtwlanu.sys?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION triggered by WIFI Dongle? Minidump link attached. Rtwlanu.sys?: Constant and random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONMobo: MSI B550-A ProMinidump zip link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TF9-q4eZrRTcZMUSv2oOM2nPMw_r5TvC?usp=sharingMy brand new custom built PC constantly crashes. I've realized these triggers:- When connecting to /...
  3. random DPC_watchdog_violation BSOD freeze

random DPC_watchdog_violation BSOD freeze: Hello everyone. Really hoping there is some help out there for this random freezing issue I am having. It is not associated with any particular software or function. I have tried numerous things: removing and resetting the RAM and drives; removing my video card driver using...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD: Hello, I was doing some overclocking earlier today and was doing some minor modifications to the BCLK. Not satisfied with the results, I reverted back to my previous proven stable BIOS profile and went on my way. After playing some games for a while, my PC started...
  5. Persistent BSOD Crashing: DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Persistent BSOD Crashing: DPC_Watchdog_Violation: I've been having persistent crashes for around two weeks now, and it's been extremely maddening. I've attempted to isolate the root cause, but the only consistent factors seems to be:-Around the first few minutes within half an hour of booting the computer up,-For roughly the...
  6. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: So my computer is constantly blue screening in the middle of regular computer use or any gaming that I do. I tried alot of the fixes offered online for this blue screen but nothing seemed to help. I did do a system restore to about 3 weeks ago and that helped for a littlebit...
  7. BSOD Error DPC_Watchdog_Violation and Ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Error DPC_Watchdog_Violation and Ntoskrnl.exe: Typically, I will wake up my computer from sleep and after 5 or so minutes the PC will freeze and bluescreen. The error listed is DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I have updated all my drivers using Drivereasy to see if it was an issue pertaining to any outdated drivers, but it still...
  8. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: My computer has been randomly crashing and freezing no matter what I do. I have downloaded the intel drivers, updated my computer bios, updated my graphic drivers, and I'm still not sure what is wrong with it. I can't really diagnose this because I don't really understand how...
  9. Repeated BSODs with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Repeated BSODs with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: A week ago, I had a BSOD with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stopcode. After the restart, things seemed to be working normal so I didn't look too much into it. A few hours later, I realized that my speakers plugged into the back audio port were no longer working. I switched to my...
  10. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD

DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD: My computer has been randomly freezing and crashing, I have no idea what ACPI.sys is, and how it is crashing my computer. My ideas are that some driver from my computer is conflicting with the windows kernel drivers. I can't really diagnose this on safe mode as the crash...