Windows 10: BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, need help

Discus and support BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; (WIndows 10 OS Build 18362.836) So I just got my laptop (My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5459) a new hdd, since my old hdd was at like 9k bad sectors, 4%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adeptus1, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Adeptus1 Win User

BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, need help

(WIndows 10 OS Build 18362.836)

So I just got my laptop (My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5459) a new hdd, since my old hdd was at like 9k bad sectors, 4% health. Now my current hdd is running without problems, but suddenly, while playing Valorant (idk if relevant), I got into a BSOD saying System Thread Exception Not Handled, and then Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal. and here I'll also attach a pic of Bluescreenview of the dump file. For reference, I also tried updating the intel drivers, both GPU and CPU (i5-6200u and Intel(R) HD Graphics 520, and windows said drivers are up to date.

the blue screen view diagnosis - Album on Imgur

Another bsod, less files - Album on Imgur

If needed, I have uploaded the dump files here: Google Drive: Sign-in

:)

Adeptus1, Jun 12, 2020

2. BSOD - driver IRQL not less or equal (storport.sys)

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with ‘BSOD driver IRQL not less or equal’. This could be due to driver issue. I suggest you to update the drivers by visiting manufacturer's website and check if that helps.

Update the drivers for this device

To do this, follow these steps:

1. In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.

2. Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.

3. Follow the instructions to update the driver.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to install the latest driver in compatibility mode and check if issue persist.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Nachappa C K, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less

Hi, for a while now randomly i receive BSOD that say either Irql not equal or less or Driver irql not equal or less. Every now and then when I receive the BSOD it says What failed: Bridge.sys. This has been going on for months now and no windows update
    has fixed it.

Aamer Kabeer, Jun 12, 2020
  4. BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, need help

BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal

I keep getting the BSOD and the error of "BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal" What failed: Wdf01000.sys

The dump file and the ini file are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pi30ogsobiazk5y/AABZAnKBgAWVbBy4uUYCN7c4a?dl=0

I have tried rebooting and updating all the drivers but nothing works. It happens mostly when I run a program called NexRemote but it says it is up to date and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem.

Any suggestions?

Ed

stardaddyed, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, need help

1. BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, need help - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver Irql

2. Need help with driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with driver irql not less or equal: Hi everytime i play games like valorant and fortnite my game crashes randomly may someone helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AlMIrKCdiZ5dvz4cP6zzbS3q2_Ov?e=JQRNWj...
  3. Need help with driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with driver irql not less or equal: Hi everytime i play games like valorant and fortnite my game crashes randomly may someone helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AlMIrKCdiZ5dvz4cP6zzbS3q2_Ov?e=JQRNWj...
  4. Need help with driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello everyone, I had a problem earlier with a BSOD. I'm running Windows 10 64-bitCPU: AMD FX-6100GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 8GB DDR3I have the .dmp files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUybNVmDUiyiydHikz7SA93lW-1?e=aw2t7bThanks...
  6. BSOD Help Driver IRQL Not less Or Equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help Driver IRQL Not less Or Equal: Hi I need assistance in analysing my Dump Files. The most recent crash is Driver Not less or Equal but I have also received Kernel Security Check Failure, DPC Watchdog Violation and a few more. I have done fresh installs on multiple Boot drives, updated and rolled backed all...
  7. BSOD Help Driver IRQL Not less Or Equal

BSOD Help Driver IRQL Not less Or Equal: Hi I need assistance in analysing my Dump Files. The most recent crash is Driver Not less or Equal but I have also received Kernel Security Check Failure, DPC Watchdog Violation and a few more. I have done fresh installs on multiple Boot drives, updated and rolled backed all...
  8. driver irql not less or equal bsod help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    driver irql not less or equal bsod help: A friend of mine has been getting this bluescreen lately, it says its related to nvlddmkm.sys, and some people recommended deleting the drivers and installing them again, but the computer is pretty much unusable, it freezes and bsods after 10s in the desktop. We have access...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Help Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Help Needed: Hi, this is my second time posting on this forum in the past week, unfortunately my post got buried previously or no one knew how to help me and I am hoping this time I can find an answer. A few days ago I woke up to a BSOD on my pc, for the first time ever and it said "IRQL...
  10. BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal: This started happening after I updated windows to 2004. Occasionally I would get a BSOD, and it would happen at different times, so I don't know what I exactly did to cause it. The "stop code" was: 'DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL'. I've gotten this problem a week ago, but I...