Windows 10: BSOD - DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with failure epnetfit.sys

Discus and support BSOD - DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with failure epnetfit.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While on the internet, I am receiving a BSOD DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with failure epnetfit.sys. After the reboot/restart, I get a message stating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhilB55, Aug 19, 2019.

1. PhilB55 Win User

BSOD - DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with failure epnetfit.sys

While on the internet, I am receiving a BSOD DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with failure epnetfit.sys. After the reboot/restart, I get a message stating that the default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to the unexpected system failure. I looked at my driver installation history and tried to recover back to when this started (started around the time that a Windows 10 was applied) but my recovery back to the previous point failed.

I do not like to remove/reinstall .sys files, what is the best method for solving this error?

I can supply the MS Minidump if that helps.

Thanks

:)

PhilB55, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ms001123 Win User

Irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) BSOD error.

Original title: BSOD

Im getting page fault in nonpage are,irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) bsod`s. Can some1 please help me.

ms001123, Aug 19, 2019
  3. BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal

I keep getting the BSOD and the error of "BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal" What failed: Wdf01000.sys

The dump file and the ini file are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pi30ogsobiazk5y/AABZAnKBgAWVbBy4uUYCN7c4a?dl=0

I have tried rebooting and updating all the drivers but nothing works. It happens mostly when I run a program called NexRemote but it says it is up to date and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem.

Any suggestions?

Ed

stardaddyed, Aug 19, 2019
  4. ms001123 Win User

Irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) BSOD error.

Im getting page fault in nonpage are,irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) bsod`s. Can some1 please help me.

ms001123, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD - DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with failure epnetfit.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER IRQL

2. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hey guys my pc has been acting weird in the last few days.the runs slower and when i open a youtube video in fullscreen or a game BSOD appears with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.also the cpu usage spikes time to time.i have tested the ram using windows memory diagnostics and no...
  3. IRQL less or not equal BSOD

IRQL less or not equal BSOD: So my pc has been running fine with no significant issues until I started playing a steam game called Ark survival evolved. The bluescreen issues only occur when I'm playing this game. The error message that comes up when the bluescreen happens is, as stated above, IRQL less...
  4. BSOD - DRIVER IRQL Not less or equal (tcpip.sys)

BSOD - DRIVER IRQL Not less or equal (tcpip.sys): Hey, the old bsod's (my old thread) are pretty much gone by downgrading my bios but recently I've gotten a tcpip.sys BSOD twice. The first time I updated my LAN driver afaik, now it happened again so here I am asking for help. I feel like it somewhat happened randomly. Log...
  5. BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys: After installing a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre I'm getting the above error. It's fine when I'm using the computer. But when I leave for awhile, say an hour or so, and come back I have a BSOD. Not everytime maybe once or twice a day. I'm also getting a...
  6. Bsod driver irql not less or equal

Bsod driver irql not less or equal: Hello everyone, Recently, my laptop crashes often and apparently it’s because of the error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The recent crashes happened Sunday and twice today. This is the information I got from Whocrashed (If this can be any help): On Tue 12/07/16...
  7. Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys

Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys: So these BSODs have been bugging me for quite a while now. Sometimes they just appear completely at random. I just had a 2 month clean go, and then it came back 3 times in 2 days. At other times, they seem to link with windows update, which goes like this: I get a...
  8. Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD

Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD: I've been getting this BSOD for quite some time now (a few months easy) and I've been slowly sorting through drivers and software trying to find the cause. All I can tell is that it seems to happen most of the time while I'm playing games (though I believe it has happened...
  9. irql not less or equal BSOD

irql not less or equal BSOD: I've been having this problem for a while now, random BSODs giving the IRQL not less or equal message. It happens at random times, and doesn't seem to be tied to any particular action. 27715
  10. IRQL not less or equal BSOD

IRQL not less or equal BSOD: Hi all. This is my first post on the forums so please guide me along. Toshiba PORTEGE R380 x64 based processor, 64bit OS. Before wanting to post on the forums, I tried to solve the solution using a couple of methods. The first was to check if there was malware on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epnetfit.sys

2. epnetfit.sys causing bsod

3. what is epnetfit.sys