Windows 10: BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

Discus and support BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Since the beginning of this month I am experiencing the Blue Screen of Death problem almost every day when I use my computer and sometimes two in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeanGiscard, Oct 11, 2022.

1. BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

Hello,Since the beginning of this month I am experiencing the Blue Screen of Death problem almost every day when I use my computer and sometimes two in a row the computer experiences a second blue screen directly after the first one.I think that it's my WiFi Network device which causes this BSD. I think that because it sometimes occurs when I troubleshoot my network device or when i disable or enable the airplane mode I sometimes face issues with my WiFi and I have to do this process.Here is the Onedrive link to my minidump files Minidump

:)

JeanGiscard, Oct 11, 2022
  2. dire-x Win User

BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal

I've been getting the occasional BSOD for a while now and finally fed up enough to do something about it. It varies what the BSOD says the cause is but the one I can remember is driver irql_less_or_not_equal. So I went and did the driver verifier and got
    some minidumps. Couldn't even boot into windows with driver verifier on. Crashes seem to happen most often when I'm playing Overwatch (and no other games) and while watching videos on Youtube (Firefox)

Minidump

MS Info

dire-x, Oct 11, 2022
  3. BSOD - driver IRQL not less or equal (storport.sys)

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with ‘BSOD driver IRQL not less or equal’. This could be due to driver issue. I suggest you to update the drivers by visiting manufacturer's website and check if that helps.

Update the drivers for this device

To do this, follow these steps:

1. In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.

2. Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.

3. Follow the instructions to update the driver.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to install the latest driver in compatibility mode and check if issue persist.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Nachappa C K, Oct 11, 2022
Thema:

BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

1. BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11 - Similar Threads - BSOD driver irql_less_or_not_equal

2. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  3. BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11: Hello,Since the beginning of this month I am experiencing the Blue Screen of Death problem almost every day when I use my computer and sometimes two in a row the computer experiences a second blue screen directly after the first one.I think that it's my WiFi Network device...
  4. BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11: I just bought my computer 3 months ago and since the beginning of this month I am experiencing the Blue Screen of Death problem almost every day when I use my computer and sometimes two in a row the computer experiences a second blue screen directly after the first one.Here...
  5. BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11: I just bought my computer 3 months ago and since the beginning of this month I am experiencing the Blue Screen of Death problem almost every day when I use my computer and sometimes two in a row the computer experiences a second blue screen directly after the first one.Here...
  6. IRQL less or not equal BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL less or not equal BSOD: So my pc has been running fine with no significant issues until I started playing a steam game called Ark survival evolved. The bluescreen issues only occur when I'm playing this game. The error message that comes up when the bluescreen happens is, as stated above, IRQL less...
  7. IRQL less or not equal error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL less or not equal error: I’m stuck on this error irql not less or equal and I cannot do anything.It doesn’t even let me boot up in safe mode.And i tried all the ways to fix it and it didnt work.Please help me.Thanks...
  8. Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD

Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD: I've been getting this BSOD for quite some time now (a few months easy) and I've been slowly sorting through drivers and software trying to find the cause. All I can tell is that it seems to happen most of the time while I'm playing games (though I believe it has happened...
  9. BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: Hello, I have just built this PC. Was running without a GPU for a week and ran into no issues during that time. Yesterday I decided to install my old GTX 950 while I wait for my GTX 1080 to arrive so that I could get a little gaming in. Installed the latest driver from...
  10. bsod - driver less or equal L1C63x64

bsod - driver less or equal L1C63x64: hi, im a complete luddite to be honest so need all the help possible... i play mostly one game, Hawken. I just upgraded from win7 pro to win10 pro. I used to get a different BSOD in win7 and only now and again. Now in 10 i get it 4/5/6 times a day, sometimes it just keeps...