Windows 10: BSOD Driver issue, multiple error messages

Discus and support BSOD Driver issue, multiple error messages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been getting the BSOD for the last 2 weeks on and off now. From what I gather it is due to a faulty or corrupt driver. When I open Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by drewcy, Jun 22, 2020.

1. drewcy Win User

BSOD Driver issue, multiple error messages

I have been getting the BSOD for the last 2 weeks on and off now. From what I gather it is due to a faulty or corrupt driver. When I open Device Manager, none of my devices are flagged as issues, so I ran the Driver Verifier and zipped my last 3 minidumps into a .zip file. I have also uploaded a copy of my System Information .txt as well.

This is a list of all the error messages I have gotten with my crashes, the most recent being at the top:

Kmode exception not handled

Driver overran stack buffer
    Attempted write to read only memory

IRQL not less or equal USBXHCI.SYS

minidump.zip

systeminfo062220.txt

:)

drewcy, Jun 22, 2020

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jun 22, 2020
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    BSOD Driver issue, multiple error messages [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Hi Iriszer0,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the question listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the steps listed in
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if it works.

Meanwhile you may also go through:

1. troubleshoot CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    2. troubleshoot CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    3. troubleshoot SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD Driver issue, multiple error messages - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver issue

2. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  3. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  4. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSODs with multiple different error messages

Random BSODs with multiple different error messages: Hey lovely people, have this problem for quite a while now and can't seem to pinpoint it: My PC works fine for a day or two and then on the second or third day just crashes randomly, sometimes only once, sometimes multiple times after each other until its tuck in a loop of...
  6. Multiple BSOD Error messages

Multiple BSOD Error messages: Hello, a short while ago there was a major Windows 10 update and a few days after that I got my first ever random blue screen of death on this laptop. The error code was "DPC Watchdog Violation." Since then, I've had random bsod with various error messages including:...
  7. Multiple BSODs with different error messages

Multiple BSODs with different error messages: Hi twice while playing video games and once while not I've encountered 3 blue screens with different error messages. The first was memory_management, the second irql_not_less_or_equal and the last was page fault in nonpaged area. After the first two I updated my graphics...
  8. Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?: Hello microsoft community, I got some very frustating issues with my pc and I dont know how to fix it. In the last months my pc got various types of BSOD ( most of them were Critical_Structure_Corruption, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception). I tried...
  9. Frequent BSOD with multiple error messages

Frequent BSOD with multiple error messages: I have been experiencing BSOD that has put my PC in an unusable state. I was using my PC the whole day (first browsing and then gaming) until the first crash. I was just about to shut it down for the night, so I didn't think too much of it, but then the next day it crashed...
  10. Multiple BSOD Messages

Multiple BSOD Messages: I've been getting BSOD messages since the day I bought this computer. I am using Windows 10, I also tried Windows 8 but I had the same problem.I realy don't know if this is a hardware or a software problem. The error messages I receive the most are:...