Windows 10: BSOD - Driver overran stack buffer

Discus and support BSOD - Driver overran stack buffer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Received this BSOD while i was streaming and alt tabbed back into my game. All windows updates to latest already installed. This is a pretty fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MajorFoley, May 27, 2021.

1. BSOD - Driver overran stack buffer

Received this BSOD while i was streaming and alt tabbed back into my game. All windows updates to latest already installed. This is a pretty fresh install too only 2 weeks old. New storage as well. Did memtest already and it found no issues

:)

MajorFoley, May 27, 2021
  2. dionjovan Win User
    dionjovan, May 27, 2021
  3. Janus117 Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

I got a BSOD with the stop code DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER while I was using google chrome. I have had other crashes, freezes and a different BSOD before. I've provided the dump files.

Google Drive: Anmelden

Janus117, May 27, 2021
  4. Souvik_IN Win User

BSOD - Driver overran stack buffer

driver overran stack buffer

I've got driver overran stack buffer and my laptop is not booting. I've a recovery disk. What should I do?

Souvik_IN, May 27, 2021
Thema:

BSOD - Driver overran stack buffer

1. BSOD - Driver overran stack buffer - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver overran

2. BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer: i faced this problem like 10 times today when i just using my browser such as youtube googling.Can someone help me pls.this is my minidump https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r-ct28-LCvK-RKRHDXmJKTSg-Woi6LIH?usp=sharingand sometimes the BSOD reported another file. Here is...
  3. BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer: i faced this problem like 10 times today when i just using my browser such as youtube googling.Can someone help me pls.this is my minidump https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r-ct28-LCvK-RKRHDXmJKTSg-Woi6LIH?usp=sharingand sometimes the BSOD reported another file. Here is...
  4. DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER BSoD: I'm looking into a PC for my nephew that we can't seem to resolve. It all started when he did the Windows updates about a week ago. It keeps blue screening with OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. He did a clean install from a usb created with the update tool and is still getting this...
  5. BSOD Driver stack overran buffer

BSOD Driver stack overran buffer: Hello, Could someone help me with reading this dump file please. Today i got a BSOD. "driver stack overran buffer" first time this has happened. CPU 9900K GPU RTX 3070 MB MSI Z370 Gaming M5 RAM Corsair 16gb DUMP File:...
  6. DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER: Hello, so my computer recently blue screened and I received the Driver Overran Stack Buffer. Not to sure what I may have done to do this, I mainly play video games and watch youtube. I was watching a youtube video whenever it happened, I tried looking up solutions and will...
  7. BSOD - DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

BSOD - DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER: I have been having BSOD errors. Things I have done so far: 1 Clean installed WIN10 multiple times from different bootable USBs 2 Run MEMTESTX86 for 30+ hours with 0 errors and 8 passes. 3 Updated Windows multiple times. 4 Run in safe mode for hours with no BSOD errors....
  8. BSOD - Driver Overran Stack Buffer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BSOD - Driver Overran Stack Buffer: Good afternoon, I'm getting BSOD and the error says "Driver Overran Stack Buffer". I have been researching about it, and have updated windows to the lates, updated my drivers, removed antiviruses, and removed programs I dont use to leave as clean as possible. The problem...
  9. BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer

BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer: So i got this BSOD when I was playing a game. And i had it about 3-4 times in about an hour. So i downloaded the event log. And say 2 consistant errors. The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2. Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was...
  10. BSOD Driver Overran stack buffer

BSOD Driver Overran stack buffer: I get the Driver overran stack buffer error with BSOD randomly sometimes while gaming (rust, dishonored, Skyrim, civ 5, and most any other game). I have manually updated the drivers for my motherboard, video card, and peripheries. I also randomly get the...